Robert David Steele - explosive truths revealed

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
Yet knowing how way leads on to way...

One of the advantages of keeping an open mind and heart with regard to perspectives is finding an unexpected treasure trove of knowledge leading to widsom. This costs nothing, only sincerity. Now, do churches and grassroots organizations solicit donations? Yes, of course they do and they must: there are operating costs in the 3 dimensional world. Websites don't run themselves, video equipment and editing doesn't buy itself, people must be compensated for their time and also have to eat, etc. Some organizations mainly sell products rather than advertise. Art meets commerce.

Anyway, via Simon Parkes, I recently became aware of Robert David Steele. He is a former US Marine and CIA spy, and he knows the inner workings of the deep state. He seeks to expose the truth and I find him very interesting and a powerful voice for freedom.

Here is a recent video involving a commission he is forming to tackle the problem of paedophilia, one of the most cherished evils of the "Owners" (Carlin):

He is on Telegram.

Blessings to all of you Patriots on this wintry Sunday.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat