Rudy Giuliani’s GA scanning expert say AZ forensic process is a fake

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Ralph

Jan 15, 2021
Steve Bannon and Mark Finchem (sic) say that the AZ forensic audit on moving forward. But Rudy’s ballot/scanning expert from GA states engage meetings, Javon Hutton Pulitzer - the scanning inventor/expert - says that this forensics process is another hoax and will accomplish nothing. He has the tech to examine the ballots and ID as legal or illegal.

Steve Bannon needs to comment on my this ——-‘what is going on here??? I hate to say it but I trust Pulitzer’s assessment of how a TRUE FORENSIC AUDIT must be done more than an Arizona pol... Pulitzer would look at ballots only!!!’ All of them!!! So your have ACTUAL results... the Dominion machines can be, as Steve mentions, “a free option”

This looks like another scam to me...

Last edited:

Ralph

Jan 15, 2021
Look him up on Parler - Pulitzer gave a presentation to GA with Rudy on YouTube and it closed the deal on the forensic audit there (until someone destroyed ballots (4 hours later With FBI assistance)

Last edited:

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
Look him up on Parler - Pulitzer gave a presentation to GA with Rudy on YouTube and it closed the deal on the forensic audit there (until someone destroyed ballots (4 hours later With FBI assistance)
What the heck; seriously?

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat