Rudy Giuliani on Treacherous Bill Barr

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Gearboxmichael

Jan 9, 2021
It's all about the rule of Law.
I’m an old fuddle judie now, when I was young there wan’t internet, We fiddled though news papers and magazines,state wireless! it was could, Word of mouth, life was 10X slower,
You must make a stand for your wright, Given to you from your grand parents , History of your families if you don’t it’ll be gone in “flash".
The God part, if i’m not mistaken, The good book says, Turn the other check to your enemies, But it also says, Fight the deable with all thy might.
At the end of the day Your decisions in the US seriously affect the whole plant.

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
I’m an old fuddle judie now, when I was young there wan’t internet, We fiddled though news papers and magazines,state wireless! it was could, Word of mouth, life was 10X slower,
You must make a stand for your wright, Given to you from your grand parents , History of your families if you don’t it’ll be gone in “flash".
The God part, if i’m not mistaken, The good book says, Turn the other check to your enemies, But it also says, Fight the deable with all thy might.
At the end of the day Your decisions in the US seriously affect the whole plant.
Yes they do affect the whole planet, china are flexing against Australia, putting pressure on them to not be a US Ally, destroying trade and economy,, Taiwan and China sea is about to have trouble...my prediction is that within the 1st 6 months of Biden there will be a war and within their 4yrs at least 1 country will attempt to use a NUCLEAR bomb, not excluding the US in that, having a demented, angry, money hungry idiot with the codes is dangerous, they said that about Trump but proved to be the opposite..

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021

Heres proof that it wasnt Trump doing the damage and preplanned riot....this is 100% proof

Jazon Panther. Ph.D.

Jan 13, 2021
Atlantis & the Endless Isles
PRAY AND FIGHT. THEY GO TOGETHER.

Reactions: Gearboxmichael

Jazon Panther. Ph.D.

Jan 13, 2021
Atlantis & the Endless Isles
Yes they do affect the whole planet, china are flexing against Australia, putting pressure on them to not be a US Ally, destroying trade and economy,, Taiwan and China sea is about to have trouble...my prediction is that within the 1st 6 months of Biden there will be a war and within their 4yrs at least 1 country will attempt to use a NUCLEAR bomb, not excluding the US in that, having a demented, angry, money hungry idiot with the codes is dangerous, they said that about Trump but proved to be the opposite..
KEEP THE FAITH

Reactions: Gearboxmichael

Sandjboxe

Jan 16, 2021
We are not to turn the other cheek when something is absolutely wrong in so many ways. I believe if we turn our cheek on corruption like this then that makes one just as bad.

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
BARR should be ashamed of himself....then again, THE DEEP STATE HAS NO SHAME...or ethics!!!!
ANGRY MEME - 6 - 6 - SOOOO WRONG TO DO - JPEG.jpg

Sandjboxe

Jan 16, 2021
Yep just like the christian Pence did...and Madam Mitch and Lying Lindsay....
I'm still trying to sit back and listen on what Pence plans really are. He is a praying man so I dont want to speak out of line. As far as the others they will have consequences for turning there back on our President

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
I'm still trying to sit back and listen on what Pence plans really are. He is a praying man so I dont want to speak out of line. As far as the others they will have consequences for turning there back on our President
God apparently looks more harshly at those that claim they know him and then turn their back on him.....and his ways...Pence clearly did that....he turned his back on honestly, cheating, stealing, fraud.....and approved these evil sins.....and illegitimate electoral votes....

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Pence is a bought puppet. He is bought by devil worshippers. Hell hillary and her kin all claim to be praying people. You seriously believe this? He stabbed trump in the back and was shown to side with terrorists. Plus there is talk Out there he likes little kids...

Reactions: 1/2planetaway

Watch War Room Live!

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

WR Forum Sponsors

Pro Trump News