Rudy

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Cowboyjms

Feb 10, 2021
In my opinion Rudy is 2 old for this fight. He is not familiar with all of the new tech ways 2 defeat the enemy. We need a younger person 2 continue going forward.

We need someone like Raheem. Full of fire and brimstone.

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
I like Rudy too (but is that admission giving away our age??

Rudy was all in the fight to dig out the evidence again the Russian Hoax - Ukraine - Hunter/Joe. He deserves to be here on the front line when Election Fraud is proven even if he has to be carried on a stretcher.

Reactions: Dip Stick and Scout

Scout

Jan 9, 2021
Rudy was all in the fight to dig out the evidence again the Russian Hoax - Ukraine - Hunter/Joe. He deserves to be here on the front line when Election Fraud is proven even if he has to be carried on a stretcher.
He's been a loyal fighter all the way. I agree that he should be there.

Reactions: Dip Stick and Lajo

D

doodle9298

Like Rudy. Don't like him. The reason doesn't matter. Rudy is persistent, experienced and courageous, and most importantly, Donald J Trump trusts him. Trust worthiness is rare - especially in the NY and DC swamps.

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
~Arthur Schopenhauer, German philosopher 1788-1860

Reactions: Scout

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
Rudy until like most spineless Rep politicians has always remained loyal to his good friend and stands firm on President TRUMP LandSlide 2020 Win.

TRUMPLandSlideRed.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Scout and Dip Stick

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat