Rudy...

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

roebee

Feb 23, 2021
I love Rudy, respect him and his work incredibly. However, for 3 months (+), Rudy was on the fraud election trail. Now, that trail has run cold-even with all the mounting evidence which is still unfolding (somehow, I guess, but whi in the world has it taken so long???) what does that mean for all the tireless days and nights Rudy and his team invested? All those revealing press conferences, and local hearings he did with his witnesses. Did we achieve anything? Will anything work in our favor in overturning this fraudulent election and fake administration?? Did all those innocent whistle blowers come forward for nothing? I just keep thinking about Jessie, the truck driver...who took a giant leap of faith to come forward with his story and the missing postal truck. I mean, what's the conclusion here? I watch WR daily, and follow many other obscure patriots who have no doubt, the election was stolen. What the hell are we going to do about it?????????????????????????? Why are all of us (80million plus) sitting by idol??? Why are we being told to sit and wait, when WE voted for our President, and he/us were all cheated!!!!! I just don't get how there is no conclusion here. Can anyone shed some light???

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
I love Rudy, respect him and his work incredibly. However, for 3 months (+), Rudy was on the fraud election trail. Now, that trail has run cold-even with all the mounting evidence which is still unfolding (somehow, I guess, but whi in the world has it taken so long???) what does that mean for all the tireless days and nights Rudy and his team invested? All those revealing press conferences, and local hearings he did with his witnesses. Did we achieve anything? Will anything work in our favor in overturning this fraudulent election and fake administration?? Did all those innocent whistle blowers come forward for nothing? I just keep thinking about Jessie, the truck driver...who took a giant leap of faith to come forward with his story and the missing postal truck. I mean, what's the conclusion here? I watch WR daily, and follow many other obscure patriots who have no doubt, the election was stolen. What the hell are we going to do about it?????????????????????????? Why are all of us (80million plus) sitting by idol??? Why are we being told to sit and wait, when WE voted for our President, and he/us were all cheated!!!!! I just don't get how there is no conclusion here. Can anyone shed some light???
THE BALL IS STILL ROLLING - without Rudy. Rudy was a bit in over his head with the techie stuff involving the voting machines and electronic breaches made globally. That's what Patrick Byrne and his team of high level "Dolphins" (as he calls them) were/are providing. Patrick Byrne still works closely with Sidney Powell, Lindell and Jovan Pulitzer. He & Lindell have spent their personal monies as well as provided his private jet to these people who are still working tirelessly 10-12 hours a day. They all still push forward for our country and our personal freedoms and liberties. We owe them debt of gratitude.

Read the threads regarding Sidney Powell, Mike Lindell and others. They NEVER stopped working. Powell is preparing 19 new cases to move forward. She isn't giving up. I believe in her latest interview she mentioned a few straggling cases from the early filings that are still viable.

Also, check her personal website www.sidneypowell.com I believe she posts updates there, too.

I believe Bannon said Lindell is on his show this week to reveal new information. So keep your eye out for that. I wish he would bring Sidney on, but he dances around her for some reason.

There's also an attorney in Colorado who is filing a class action lawsuit regarding the stolen election. You may consider signing on to that. Don't expect to get rich from it, but this path may prove to be an "easier" one to win. I'll find that information and post it in this forum later today.

Steve has had a man out of Arizona, can't remember his name at this time, who is spearheading a movement for folks to sign up for precinct committee members in their own cities that seems to be gaining speed. He's on the show at least once a week providing updates. Check this forum site for info on that, too.

Hope this helps.

roebee

Feb 23, 2021
THE BALL IS STILL ROLLING - without Rudy. Rudy was a bit in over his head with the techie stuff involving the voting machines and electronic breaches made globally. That's what Patrick Byrne and his team of high level "Dolphins" (as he calls them) were/are providing. Patrick Byrne still works closely with Sidney Powell, Lindell and Jovan Pulitzer. He & Lindell have spent their personal monies as well as provided his private jet to these people who are still working tirelessly 10-12 hours a day. They all still push forward for our country and our personal freedoms and liberties. We owe them debt of gratitude.

Read the threads regarding Sidney Powell, Mike Lindell and others. They NEVER stopped working. Powell is preparing 19 new cases to move forward. She isn't giving up. I believe in her latest interview she mentioned a few straggling cases from the early filings that are still viable.

Also, check her personal website www.sidneypowell.com I believe she posts updates there, too.

I believe Bannon said Lindell is on his show this week to reveal new information. So keep your eye out for that. I wish he would bring Sidney on, but he dances around her for some reason.

There's also an attorney in Colorado who is filing a class action lawsuit regarding the stolen election. You may consider signing on to that. Don't expect to get rich from it, but this path may prove to be an "easier" one to win. I'll find that information and post it in this forum later today.

Steve has had a man out of Arizona, can't remember his name at this time, who is spearheading a movement for folks to sign up for precinct committee members in their own cities that seems to be gaining speed. He's on the show at least once a week providing updates. Check this forum site for info on that, too.

Hope this helps.
Yes, this was a helpful reminder that things are still going on...but again, everyone's working, working, working on this evidence, we have enough to prove this election was stolen! What the hell is taking so long??? Stacy Abrahams is the star of the D party, hey, she pulled it off and got away with it. I know Sidney is a honey badger, Flynn, Lyndell, and Finchem too...I know this, but again, when is it going to come to light? Meanwhile, Biden literally plows ahead, and is steering us all over the cliff! Thanks again RMT for your input. It is helpful. There are frankly good days and bad days. I think this border crisis is just taking its toll because I know that we shouldn't be agonizing over this s***...it was all handled w/ Trump. Our country was safe. No 'huge events" to contend with such as oil spills, (events planned on purpose) mass shootings, border crisis, etc. With the direction we are poised, it's just sheer chaos!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat