Say 'No' to Christian Nationalism

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
Fed up with organizations calling themselves Christian anything. How many of them preform gay weddings? Plenty and they have no business speaking for anyone. Personally I don’t view any supposed church as a church that would do so. I’ve been around supposed Christians who think open borders are fine. If they read their bibles more closely they’d understand God gave different countries borders and they were not open borders. To many churches have been corrupted by people pretending to be Christians.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
That is why I do not attend churches. Not only do they preach for us to worship and love Gods enemies but they push the Devils agenda. And so, so, so many Americans fall for it. It is like they just go to church to pretend to let god know they are good, but then turn around and do the opposite of what God stands for, including the priests, nuns, preachers whatever.

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat