School district tells students that ‘all white people play a part in perpetuating systemic racism’

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
Buffalo schools have adopted a curriculum that pushes controversial ideas about race, such as that all white people perpetuate systemic racism.

The school district's training and curriculum gained renewed attention on Tuesday when Discovery Institute researcher Chris Rufo reported on a whistleblower's comments.

According to Rufo, the whistleblower claimed that Dr. Fatima Morell, who serves as Associate Superintendent for Culturally and Linguistically Responsive Initiatives, has been pushing "radical politics."

In practice, that has translated into "scoldings, guilt-trips, and demands to demean oneself simply to make another feel ‘empowered,'" according to the whistleblower, whom Rufo described as a veteran teacher.

LillyGrace777

Jan 10, 2021
Ideally, I would like to think that I would refuse to cower to the powers that be (TPTB), but in reality, if I had a family that depended on my salary, medical, and other benefits, the choice would be gut wrenching. TPTB and their social engineering agenda, have metastasized throughout the entire educational paradigm. That is a lot of fear, bullying and intimidation to go up against, I don’t know if I could be that strong....

dragosmom

Feb 10, 2021
I for one am tired of the blaming of whites. When will blacks take responsibility for racism on their part. Everything is white fault, not my problem blacks WANT to be coddled. Why do they after hundreds of years still think they need help. Grow up and admit you are playing the race card, poor poor me I'm black and need more than others. Get a grip every other group that faced descrimination moved on, over come and succeeded. Are you blacks saying you are too stupid?

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat