Schools not daycare, social services centers

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

pfitz

Mar 24, 2021
Watching just now. I am a retired classroom teacher and it frankly infuriates me when I hear people say: we need the schools open to feed kids, to provide heat, safety, security, daycare, counseling, on & on. That’s BS and exactly what is wrong with our schools. Why our reading, math & science scores fall far behind many other countries. I did not get my teaching credential to babysit, provide heat for kids who have parents not doing their job!! THIS IS A CRITICAL SOCIETAL ISSUE THAT UNTIL WE FIX, WILL ONLY GET WORSE!
It is the PARENTS responsibility to provide all of these basic services for THEIR OWN CHILDREN, not schools. Parents need to start parenting! Again, kids will be illiterate if schools have to spend the majority of their time providing basics, not educating students!!

Reactions: Lamentation

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat