SCOTUS Fourth Amendment Decision...

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

NYNative

Feb 15, 2021

This article is extremely disturbing, to say the least. I've already been disappointed several times this year with SCOTUS decisions. Most of them have been totally inexplicable but this one is heading right for Maoist, China and endangers every American. I wonder if the ultimate decision could turn out to be a blessing in disguise? Could a person then call the police to do a welfare check at a voting/polling location to have the police investigate the well being of the workers because he/she felt endangered due to the voting machines possibly causing irreparable harm to his/her lifestyle? Hmmm, I wonder.

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
They are walking a fine line trying to come up with a legal way to take our guns away from us, plain and simple.

Casey

Feb 16, 2021

This article is extremely disturbing, to say the least. I've already been disappointed several times this year with SCOTUS decisions. Most of them have been totally inexplicable but this one is heading right for Maoist, China and endangers every American. I wonder if the ultimate decision could turn out to be a blessing in disguise? Could a person then call the police to do a welfare check at a voting/polling location to have the police investigate the well being of the workers because he/she felt endangered due to the voting machines possibly causing irreparable harm to his/her lifestyle? Hmmm, I wonder.
Some interesting thoughts.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat