SCOTUS not doing their job

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Jthubert

Mar 10, 2021
Lexington, SC
The election rules around the country were changed unconstitutionally before the election. SCOTUS should have stepped in and stopped the changes. Why didn’t they do their job?
From what I understand HR1 is unconstitutional also. Why hasn’t SCOTUS stepped up on it?

AVETINNC

Feb 13, 2021
EXACTLY!

We have blatant unconstitutional acts undermining the foundation of the rights of all people! It is time for SCOTUS to inject itself into much of this overreach by Democrats!

They have always jumped in regardless of litigation or not, whenever a true constitutional issue arises! We have seen so many rights and issues being ignored!

WHERE IS SCOTUS?

They could have saved this Country from the corruption initiated by Democrats! They could have saved the COURT system countless hours of wasted time and effort!
They could have saved our Election, they could have saved our Border, they could have saved the real AMERICAN people!
Not the made up ballot stuffing fake votes that Illegitimate Biden received!

If they had upheld there OATH this Country would be in a much better place!

Someone or something is preventing our sacred Justices from acting as they normally should?

Reactions: Jthubert

Jthubert

Mar 10, 2021
Lexington, SC
EXACTLY!

We have blatant unconstitutional acts undermining the foundation of the rights of all people! It is time for SCOTUS to inject itself into much of this overreach by Democrats!

They have always jumped in regardless of litigation or not, whenever a true constitutional issue arises! We have seen so many rights and issues being ignored!

WHERE IS SCOTUS?

They could have saved this Country from the corruption initiated by Democrats! They could have saved the COURT system countless hours of wasted time and effort!
They could have saved our Election, they could have saved our Border, they could have saved the real AMERICAN people!
Not the made up ballot stuffing fake votes that Illegitimate Biden received!

If they had upheld there OATH this Country would be in a much better place!

Someone or something is preventing our sacred Justices from acting as they normally should?
Amen

Atomicanon

Jan 6, 2021
NH USA
The Supreme court only hears cases brought before them. They don't stop corruption they provide judgement based off our constitution.

That being said they are corrupt and not doing their job.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
I am waiting for folks to wake up and realise America hasn’t been America for a long time now. I am also waiting for folks to wake up and realise their governments don’t work for them, haven’t since they allowed the Bolshevik bankers to take over America. They don’t work for you. They work for “(them)”. Once people realise that then they will know what they are up against, but sadly I doubt many will.

Atomicanon

Jan 6, 2021
NH USA
I get it, this has been a debt based system for 108 years. We have never been free. Can you imagine the wealth that they stole from the american public. Fat dumb and somewhat happy. Problem is the dollar is so devalued inflation is why they need the reset. Covid didn't work, Trump brought peace, so now resident biden (his handlers) are planning on cyber attacks on Russia.

This may be what sets everything in motion. I'm waiting for the spark.

Jthubert

Mar 10, 2021
Lexington, SC
The Supreme court only hears cases brought before them. They don't stop corruption they provide judgement based off our constitution.

That being said they are corrupt and not doing their job.
If something is blatantly unconstitutional they should at the minimum make a statement to that fact.
That like watching your kid playing with matches and setting himself on fire before saying anything.

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
Jerry Reed Said it Best in the Song "When Your Hot Your Hot". He said, "Well I'll Tell You One Thing, Judge, Old Buddy, Old Pal, If You Wasn't Wearing That Black Robe, I'd Take You Out Back Of This Courthouse And I'd Try A Little Bit Of Your Honor On! You Understand That You Hillbilly?".

Reactions: Schaferhund

Atomicanon

Jan 6, 2021
NH USA
If something is blatantly unconstitutional they should at the minimum make a statement to that fact.
That like watching your kid playing with matches and setting himself on fire before saying anything.
I warn him and then say how did that work out for you when he gets hurt. Lessoned learned. Now thats not saying they didn't screw us by not hearing the election result fraud..

Reactions: Jthubert

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat