Screwed, Blued and Tattooed by SCrOTUS

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021

They didn’t hear a single damn case. This is how powerful the deep state is.

Last edited:

Schaferhund

Jan 8, 2021

They didn’t hear a single damn case. This is how powerful the deep state is.
Like a gelded horse that won't work,,,,,they are WORTHLESS.
These Black-Robed Gutless wonders get (NOT EARN) $268K for associate Justices and Chief do nothing Roberts gets $280k per year plus all the side $$$$ we don't know about.
The ones that aren't crooked should be screaming from the rooftops.
Put me in category of dis-satisfied Customer

Last edited:

Scout

Jan 9, 2021
The United States Supreme Court needs to be dismantled and overhauled. "We the people" need the power to act as an "oversight" committee to make sure their decisions are based on our Constitution. Life terms need to end! This is ridiculous. How about electing them for term limits after which (if they are following our constitution) they can be elected again. (That is, of course, when our election system is fixed!!

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
These Black-Robed Gutless wonders get (NOT EARN) $268K for associate Justices and Chief do nothing Roberts gets $280k per year plus all the side $$$$ we don't know about.
So true

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
The United States Supreme Court needs to be dismantled and overhauled. "We the people" need the power to act as an "oversight" committee to make sure their decisions are based on our Constitution. Life terms need to end! This is ridiculous. How about electing them for term limits after which (if they are following our constitution) they can be elected again. (That is, of course, when our election system is fixed!!
You’re right about term limits but that is something both sides are probably going to oppose for their own convenience. Election system reform on the other hand, as in going back to no electronics...that is critical. Who knows how many people have been fraudulently installed besides China Joe? Strange that the same tools of the establishment keep getting elected and re-elected year after year.

Reactions: Scout

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
DITTO...."Black-Robed Gutless wonders"

Spineynormand

Feb 22, 2021
Oath breakers must be removed.

I'mnotacat

Feb 20, 2021
They are all compromised...that Lin Wood whistleblower gave a clue. Plus, they have been warned by cryin' chuck, so they have their tails between their legs.

Reactions: Schaferhund

Scout

Jan 9, 2021
It would never get passed, I know. But there should have been something put into law where any one of them could be oust if they give verdicts that go against or do not uphold the constitution. The wrong people in there can destroy the country in a hurry, as we are witnessing.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat