Selections and Detention Camps in Israel

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

GoldFire

Mar 1, 2021
I follow a writer named Chananya Weissman in Israel and this is from his email last week.

Folks, this needs to go viral. Please send this to everyone. We need to expose what is really going on and blow the doors off this atrocity once and for all.
Below is personal testimony from an Israeli Jew who recently returned to Israel from a business trip. His mother was a survivor, so all those who deny people the right to make Holocaust comparisons had best be quiet.
I spoke with him on the phone and this brave man gave me permission to share it with his name and his Facebook page. He is currently still being held captive in a detention center cynically referred to by the authorities as a hotel.

Videos of these places are starting to come out as well. This is only the beginning if it doesn't stop now.
Lawyers, do your lawyer stuff. People inside the system, start blowing your whistles. Reporters, start really reporting. Doctors and nurses, band together and go on strike. Police officers, band together and refuse these immoral orders. Regular people, protest like hell.
English translation follows the original Hebrew.

I have attached the email for those that can read the message in Hebrew. There is a facebook link to the man with the personal testimony in the email.

Unbelievably dystopian times we are living in.

Attachments

• Selections.pdf
    366.9 KB · Views: 42

MajFauxPas

Jan 29, 2021
Portland, Oregon
Western civilization and Judeo-Christian values are coming under attack. From everyone. Don’t listen to the noise.

Wait... are you telling me Netanyahu is a bad guy? Already knew it.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat