Selling products on WarRoom.

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Leesure 1776

Feb 14, 2021
Suggestion.
Promote products, (pillows, nutrition and drinks) during commercial breaks. Hawking them during the show downgrades each episode.

I would like to share some episodes but my liberal friends would roll their eyes at how items are hawked during the show.

It cheapens your overall class production....

Leesure 1776

Feb 14, 2021
Not the commercials it's talking about how you need the product for a good night sleep or to be a healthy warrior... just tone it down a bit. Thanks!(y)(y)

LillyGrace777

Jan 10, 2021

Attachments

• 3174CF9F-1971-4DF4-BC9A-70EE6AA6C2A2.jpeg
    3174CF9F-1971-4DF4-BC9A-70EE6AA6C2A2.jpeg
    48.5 KB · Views: 42

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
Suggestion.
Promote products, (pillows, nutrition and drinks) during commercial breaks. Hawking them during the show downgrades each episode.

I would like to share some episodes but my liberal friends would roll their eyes at how items are hawked during the show.

It cheapens your overall class production....
No...it is fine. This is not a regular show.

Reactions: LillyGrace777

EverythingIsBullshit

Feb 11, 2021
New Jersey
I am ok with it. I get it. You can't expect people to work for free. The majority of us watching on rumble, real commercials are removed so those are added within the show. I am a youtuber so I understand how this is an added layer of income.
Personally I have been trying to figure out a way to donate to either war room or COAR but can' t find an actual donate button. So @Citizen X feel free to PM me with an address. Thanks. I am broke broke but I would love to support the team.

Reactions: Leesure 1776

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat