Sellout Bob Sellers: the non-apology apology

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
Jan 14, 2021
He needs to be gone for good. Never took to him anyway. He did horribly on that timeslot alone, so they gave him a co-host. He still has no manners, and absolutely no valuable input. He's a lefty walking the right line for a job. They scraped the bottom of the barrel when they hired him. Send him packing.

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
Is he officially the biggest asshole in America?

YOU CAN'T CHANGE A DOG'S SPOTS....and Newsmax is trying to "whitewash it's dalmation jornalist"...AND claw back it's audience from "before they dissed Mike Lindell"...WE THE PEOPLE won't forget...no doubt Newsmas felt INSTANT RATINGS CRUMBLE, not to mention getting jammed with phone calls and/or e-mails reflecting GREAT disdain for their actions of walking out on My Pillow Guy...

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
YOU CAN'T CHANGE A DOG'S SPOTS....and Newsmax is trying to "whitewash it's dalmation jornalist"...AND claw back it's audience from "before they dissed Mike Lindell"...WE THE PEOPLE won't forget...no doubt Newsmas felt INSTANT RATINGS CRUMBLE, not to mention getting jammed with phone calls and/or e-mails reflecting GREAT disdain for their actions of walking out on My Pillow Guy...
Phone calls and grassroots efforts led to that “apology”.

Faithandhonor

Feb 4, 2021

Millions of people wrote NM and said they were done with the channel...Like me. NM is not nearly as good as Fox was, and they got the fleeing Fox viewers...For a while. BIG SCREWUP.

T

The Patriot Hammer

When Fox blew it, and NewsMax began to pick up viewers, I was one of them. It wasn't long before I found out that NewsMax is all about drama and noise. It also wasn't long before I realized that I wasn't getting any hard news there. I stopped watching within about a couple of weeks. After hearing about this My Pillow Incident, I'm pretty much done with NewsMax for good.

I don't need to go back. There are too many great sources of GREAT information out there to have to rely on Fox or NM or any of the others. There are at least 20 that I review every day -- some of them several times a day.

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021

Yes Fck him and his apology...he had a planned written statement in front of him..he had planned intent to silence him..WE DO NOT FORGIVE FCKWITS..` dont give Newsmax a chance to redeem themselves here....they all should pay for putting this cockhead on TV....

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021

Hmm i reckon he has stiff competition in the asshole category...

Reactions: JerseySue

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat