Senator Bill Cassidy explains his vote against Trump…

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

“The House managers were focused, they were organized, they made a compelling argument. President Trump’s team was disorganized. If I’m an impartial juror, and one side is doing a great job, and the other side is doing a terrible job, on the issue at hand, as an impartial juror, I’m going to vote for the side that did the good job.”

“If anyone disagrees with my vote and would like an explanation I ask them to listen to the arguments presented by the House Managers and Trump’s lawyers. The House managers had much stronger constitutional arguments. The president’s team did not.”

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
Louisiana has always had corrupt politicians and it goes back years before Edwin Edwards! Bill Cassidy is just another one of a long list! There are some there that I believe are level headed God fearing Americans in office, but sadly not many! Steve Scaliece I believe is a patriot and a few other's. Keep score Louisiana and petition these people out of office, as we know voting them out doesn't work!

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021

“The House managers were focused, they were organized, they made a compelling argument. President Trump’s team was disorganized. If I’m an impartial juror, and one side is doing a great job, and the other side is doing a terrible job, on the issue at hand, as an impartial juror, I’m going to vote for the side that did the good job.”

“If anyone disagrees with my vote and would like an explanation I ask them to listen to the arguments presented by the House Managers and Trump’s lawyers. The House managers had much stronger constitutional arguments. The president’s team did not.”

They believe their own lies and BS arguments that are Illegal...House manager actually said at one point, regardless of what the constitution says lets use COMMON SENSE 9or something along those lines) !! WTF....He basically said f*** the constitution and lets just go with our interpretation and feel....

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
What is going on with Trump's lawyers? It's like they are taking a dive...or perhaps a knee...
Piss weak..yes they brought up the constitutional points etc...but they needed to put an ultimatum on it....`so according to this`...this is not happening..its illegal, its treason..use some harsher words....they had no closing argument...too scared to offend anybody...`with respect` mr president...wtf...no respect to Trump no respect to them...Trump is a civilian now, he can say what ever he likes to them however he likes.....they shouldve just said, this is illegal and walked out...no guts no glory....

Dorsey Don

Feb 10, 2021

Will his constituents hold him accountable?

Reactions: VAQ_Attack

Tara_LSU1994

Feb 5, 2021

What an idiot. Cassidy doesn’t see the forest for the trees? I don’t believe that! This was a calculated move and we will never know whatever political deal was made for his vote. We only know it will enrich him and his cronies and do nothing for Louisiana’s people.

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021

Hey, here is a thought - USE YOUR FRIGGING BRAIN. This is not a trial, it is a beat down & to suggest otherwise ia a lie. HE WAS SELF-SERVING PIECE OF GARBAGE. His reasoning does not make any sense unless you have already decided guilt.

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
As Victor Davis Hanson said, it's truly like a public 'shaming' event, just like those used in China during the Cultural Revolution.

Are we becoming the United States of China? If Trump doesn't show the receipts...

...and those piss poor lawyers of his...smh

Reactions: Wolfmannz

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
As Victor Davis Hanson said, it's truly like a public 'shaming' event, just like those used in China during the Cultural Revolution.

Are we becoming the United States of China? If Trump doesn't show the receipts...

...and those piss poor lawyers of his...smh
Trump picked those lawyers, so what does that say about Trump's choices. He has made a lot of bad ones & this is another one. I thought he would have a plan to counter the voter fraud, that he would not allow to happen what has. Boy, was I wrong. Placed my faith in a man that won't fight for himself let alone his followers.

Reactions: 1/2planetaway

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
Trump picked those lawyers, so what does that say about Trump's choices. He has made a lot of bad ones & this is another one. I thought he would have a plan to counter the voter fraud, that he would not allow to happen what has. Boy, was I wrong. Placed my faith in a man that won't fight for himself let alone his followers.
Even if he didnt get into the fraud issues..he shouldve at worst shown the multitude of videos and tweet from the dems inciting violence....and insisted these people be impeached and threatened that WHEN WE GET IN POWER WE WILL DEFINITELY IMPEACH THESE PEOPLE BASED ON THE PRECEDENT SET TODAY...SO WE ARE COMING FOR YOU...

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA

NO EXCUSE or EXPLANATION is acceptable....Sen. Cassidy is a traitor to the MAGA cause ...and to our U.S. Constitution!!!

rdmiller

Jan 18, 2021
I believe Trump wanted to use this fake trial to bring in the evidence of the chineeze vote flipping. Think this still needs to be presented to the citizens, the freeze the media has orchestrated squelched the info from reaching the majority of the people. Due to the riot that he is accused of starting the evidence was never seen by anyone, Those of us who were willing to dig a bit came up with quite a bit of fraud, others looking at the national feed were fed a steady diet of lies.

lindakay1948101

Feb 2, 2021
Nothing any Rino has to say about "WHY" they voted to impeach has any real merit of Morality its actually about Garnering Favor with Democrats so they won't be cut out of the Pay Outs Democrats make with Foreign entities in the name of Legislating...and the method they make money off of the Tax Payers they are throwing under the Bus in Favor of the Cash for vote schemes...we all get it now Thank God Trump did win in 2016 or we'd all still be blind and Lied to about why Our Son's and Daughter's need to be shipped to these same countries to die...No More Sheep..

Reactions: Dip Stick

lindakay1948101

Feb 2, 2021
Even if he didnt get into the fraud issues..he shouldve at worst shown the multitude of videos and tweet from the dems inciting violence....and insisted these people be impeached and threatened that WHEN WE GET IN POWER WE WILL DEFINITELY IMPEACH THESE PEOPLE BASED ON THE PRECEDENT SET TODAY...SO WE ARE COMING FOR YOU...
Thats what Jan 6th was about and unfortunately the plan was made the week before to make sure that never happened and frankly any Attorney that Volunteered to Stand Up for Trump has been threatened with Disbarment so frankly these two are unsung Hero's and Donald J Trump has been silenced by the Coup pay attention or become a Useful Idiot

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat