Senator Kyrsten Sinema Confirms — I do not support ending the filibuster…

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
Democrat Sen. Kyrsten Sinema of Arizona recently doubled down on her objections to eliminating the Senate filibuster rule. A Washington Post report on Monday pointed out that many Senate Democrats believe that Mitch McConnell (R-KY) will continue a pattern of obstruction if the filibuster rule is left in place.

Democrats have a slim majority, meaning that even one defection could derail the effort to overturn the filibuster rule. Joe Manchin has emerged as the most vocal Democrat opponent of filibuster reform.

But Sinema has also made it clear that she will not go along with her Democrat colleagues. Her office said recently that she is “not open to changing her mind.” A spokesperson for Sinema told the Post that the senator is “against eliminating the filibuster, and she is not open to changing her mind about eliminating the filibuster.”

Jerry from Illinois

Jan 20, 2021
The thing about leftists is their sense of morality is based upon the idea that the ends justifies the means. Say one thing today, tomorrow's circumstances cancels it out. "I had to go back on my word because the good of the country demanded it." I sure hope Mitch McConnell knows what he is doing before agreeing to the power sharing arrangement based on a couple of weak promises. Leftists also have no sense of self restraint. Exhibits A and B: Facebook and Twitter. Look at how they want to integrate cancel culture into every aspect of public dialog and even integrate snitching platforms for their users to out their deplorable neighbors. How sick is that? Again, the ends justifies the means. This is a recipe for disaster. I sure would like to see scores of our representatives and senators thunder from the floor of their respective chambers against these un-American companies and relentlessly counter attack in every legal way possible. This is no time for the old go along to get along politics of the past. This is crisis time and our Republican representative better wake the hell up.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat