Senator Rand Paul DESTROYS Crazy Dr. Rachel Levine Over Hormone Therapy to 3-Year-Olds

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

"We should be outraged that someone is talking to a three-year-old about changing their sex!" Sen. @RandPaul rips Biden HHS nominee Dr. Rachel Levine for refusing to answer questions on hormone therapy for minors.

1614276454617.png

Feb 12, 2021
Good job senator. I am from Pennsylvania & we don't want her back. She did not do a good job handling the covid 19 for our state. Actually the governor has handled the whole thing poorly as well and the vaccine distribution is a nightmare.
Thank you. Pennsylvania deserves better than Levine, Wolf and Fetterman. I am going to work to prevent Fetterman from becoming our Senator. It is outrageous that he flies a marijuana flag out his window in Harrisburg’s Capitol. I saw it and have photos. I do not want John Fetterman or his basketball shorts representing me in DC.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
I WILL NOT....WILL NOT...WILL NOT....WILL NOT....stand in the town square....and hold hands with people who actually BELIEVE ......that all of this.....'pick your gender'....'let's play... switch my sex'....kind of thinking....and they hope and THINK...THINK...THINK....that they are going to make this sort of 'off the mark' thinking....INTO THE mainstream conscience.....it ain't gonna happen...you poor lost souls.....it ain't gonna happen......because get this.....THE MAJORITY in THIS COUNTRY are NOT TRANSGENDER....THE MAJORITY in THIS COUNTRY....actually ACCEPT the GENDER THAT WAS....'ASSIGNED BY GOD'....and last time I looked....in NORMAL TIMES......the MAJORITY TYPICALLY RULES....well...THAT was in normal times....
These poor people who seem to believe that...GOD MADE A HUGE MISTAKE....are just frankly.....LOST.....call a spade a spade....that is EXACTLY WHAT IM WRITING....right this moment.....these poor souls have bought into this HORRID SOCIAL CONSTRUCT....that your identity and your BEING...and more specifically....WHO GOD MADE YOU.....is....somehow FLUID.....and INTERCHANGABLE.....and....never quite written in stone....well it IS... WRITTEN IN STONE....or else...God would have made us like interchangeable barbie dolls...where our body parts could snap off... and... snap on...just to suit our 'gender fluid' questioning......
If this WHOLE NATION is going to SURVIVE.....its fundamental undergirding of the traditional FAMILY......Male and female.....and a child....growing and learning....and accepting its GOD GIVEN GENDER....has to remain intact....or else.....we plunder into DARKNESS.....
...and with this MAN...this doctor who thinks HE IS A SHE....is just another screaming red flag that we are getting.....dangerously close.... to that precipice of NO RETURN.

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com
I came to the War Room forum to discuss this amazing moment in history. Thank you, Mr. Paul, for this excellent show of good sense. I agree with Stop Being Delusional; stop perpetuating the lie. It is bad form to insist someone else be complicit with your lie!
There are ONLY two gender identities...it's written in your DNA its called an X or Y chromosome....and it is irrefutable science Any that say differently are the same who say your taxes can change the climate...if you give generously, of course

https://www.thoughtco.com/how-chromosomes-determine-sex-373288 … …

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
There are ONLY two gender identities...it's written in your DNA its called an X or Y chromosome....and it is irrefutable science Any that say differently are the same who say your taxes can change the climate...if you give generously, of course

https://www.thoughtco.com/how-chromosomes-determine-sex-373288 … …
AGREED...There are ONLY two gender identities...it's written in your DNA its called an X or Y chromosome....
besides that...NASA etched THIS INFO ON A METAL PLATE:
2 SEXES - MAN AND WOMAN - EVEN SPACEMEN KNOW THERES JUST 2 - JPEG.jpg

chica2011

Jan 16, 2021

"We should be outraged that someone is talking to a three-year-old about changing their sex!" Sen. @RandPaul rips Biden HHS nominee Dr. Rachel Levine for refusing to answer questions on hormone therapy for minors.

View attachment 2269
What a joke,

View attachment 2269
This entire freak show circus of Biden's is an absolute nightmare for U.S. & the world stage. I won't even call this abomination "Rachel." This is clearly a MAN DRESSED AS A WOMAN. LOOK AT THE FOOLS HANDS FOR GOD'S SAKES!!!! Did you see this guy with his wife (questionable whether 'it' was attempting to pass off being a man or woman) and his 2 children? I feel terrible for his kids. This MUST STOP!!! There is a documentary on the first person to go through a sex change years ago and in Canada. It was a girl who wanted to be a man. In the documentary, now at the age of 27 years old, she regrets it. She has to take shots the rest of her life to remain a man. She describes the horrible things the drugs have done to her physical and mental health. She said, 'I cry almost daily on making such a poor choice at too young of an age. My parents should have stopped it.' I don't think any teen should be playing around with their body until they are old enough to pay for it themselves. Parents should never support such a thing.

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
Levine clearly suffers some type of sexual orientation issues. Democrats promoted him because he’s a freak. Democrats idolize freaks because they think lifting freaks is honorable. Had the APA not been totally corrupted by militant gays and lesbians wanting their diagnosis re-written in the early 70’s to show them as being normal we probably wouldn’t be tolerating sexual orientation patients being paraded around as normal now. You clearly have major issues when you think it’s acceptable for a 3 year old to decide what they want to be.
This is nothing more than normalizing freaks abnormal behavior. Freaks should never be allowed around children.

Feb 12, 2021
What a joke,

This entire freak show circus of Biden's is an absolute nightmare for U.S. & the world stage. I won't even call this abomination "Rachel." This is clearly a MAN DRESSED AS A WOMAN. LOOK AT THE FOOLS HANDS FOR GOD'S SAKES!!!! Did you see this guy with his wife (questionable whether 'it' was attempting to pass off being a man or woman) and his 2 children? I feel terrible for his kids. This MUST STOP!!! There is a documentary on the first person to go through a sex change years ago and in Canada. It was a girl who wanted to be a man. In the documentary, now at the age of 27 years old, she regrets it. She has to take shots the rest of her life to remain a man. She describes the horrible things the drugs have done to her physical and mental health. She said, 'I cry almost daily on making such a poor choice at too young of an age. My parents should have stopped it.' I don't think any teen should be playing around with their body until they are old enough to pay for it themselves. Parents should never support such a thing.
Another issue is the inability to diagnose disease because of the patient’s identification with the opposite sex. I read, for example, that certain female cancers go undiagnosed because doctors cannot ask questions related to the symptoms because of gender identity issues. The patient is doomed all the way around. This is a slippery slope and we cannot allow children to be victimized by an over zealous medical establishment. Vaccines that alter mRNA are one thing. Irreversible body/sex change is quite another issue.

Jan 16, 2021
Thank you. Pennsylvania deserves better than Levine, Wolf and Fetterman. I am going to work to prevent Fetterman from becoming our Senator. It is outrageous that he flies a marijuana flag out his window in Harrisburg’s Capitol. I saw it and have photos. I do not want John Fetterman or his basketball shorts representing me in DC.
For the love of Pete...Don't forget to remove (get rid of, fight hard against, storm the gates of Heaven in prayer for aid) Pennsylvania Rep Brian Fitzpatrick. He voted FOR this destructive Equality Act that just passed the house. Fitzpatrick was one of 3 Republicans who voted to affirm this. I am in FL, but I will help in any way possible.

V

VAQ_Attack

The PERVERT Levine refuses to answer the question because HE HAS NO RATIONAL ANSWER! We're talking CHILD ABUSE here of the highest order for which the Levineites should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law!

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=250407923238407

Go to the 14:20 - 26:54 Mark in the War Room link below and hear the SHOCKING TESTIMONY of the Pervert Levine and the commentary that followed. In particular, see how much he hates our children to LEGITIMIZE his perversion which are the rants of the CRIMINALLY INSANE! We're talking CHILD ABUSE in the extreme - PURE AND SIMPLE! For more on this see the following link.
https://thenationalpulse.com/analysis/schweppe-bidens-hhs-pick-advocates-sex-changes-for-kids/

Levine has NO Problem trashing the "The Laws of Nature, and of Nature's God", the obedience of which our founding fathers deemed necessary in The Preamble to the Declaration of Independence for our Country's survival!

AZPatriotGal

Feb 1, 2021

View attachment 2269
Rand Paul is awesome and Levine is satanic--this evil should never ever be allowed in this country. My gosh, women have escaped countries in Africa because of genital mutilation

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat