Senator Tom Cotton - Coronavirus is a Chinese ‘biological weapon’ (Video)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
cotton.png

“So Maria, here is what we do know. This virus did not originate in the Wuhan animal market. Epidemiologists who are widely respected from China published a study in the international journal Lancet have demonstrated that several of the original cases did NOT have any contact with that food market. The virus went into that food market before it came out of that food market. So we don’t know where it originated… We also know that only a few miles away from that market is China’s only bio-safety Level Four Super Laboratory that researches human infectious diseases.”

K

Karen

View attachment 173

“So Maria, here is what we do know. This virus did not originate in the Wuhan animal market. Epidemiologists who are widely respected from China published a study in the international journal Lancet have demonstrated that several of the original cases did NOT have any contact with that food market. The virus went into that food market before it came out of that food market. So we don’t know where it originated… We also know that only a few miles away from that market is China’s only bio-safety Level Four Super Laboratory that researches human infectious diseases.”

K

Karen

Amazing Tom this was intentional and I feel that leader of China has done this to his own people as many there have become Christians and now he wants all to worship him as god... This definitely needs to be looked into.

K

Kane G

Although it sounds like a cool conspiracy theory and in today's money and power fueled world, I wouldn't put it past someone to do it. But....why wouldn't they use a more deadly disease to eliminate people?

J

Joe Blow

I have been saying this from the beginning.... they got the demonstrators off their streets...

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat