Seth Keshel- How some people can abide in such negativity is beyond me. “If this audit doesn’t lead to decertification it was a waste of time

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Tzealmusic

Feb 12, 2021
How some people can abide in such negativity is beyond me.

“If this audit doesn’t lead to decertification it was a waste of time and money.”

Wrong. Your job is to work to expose the truth of 11/3. None of us is God. God orchestrates the events of man for his purposes.

Negativity does nothing but sap the strength of those who wish to fight another day. It contributes nothing.

kalola

Sep 26, 2021
How some people can abide in such negativity is beyond me.

“If this audit doesn’t lead to decertification it was a waste of time and money.”

Wrong. Your job is to work to expose the truth of 11/3. None of us is God. God orchestrates the events of man for his purposes.

Negativity does nothing but sap the strength of those who wish to fight another day. It contributes nothing.
I wrote a song for a time like this about 2 Chronicles 20:6-12 because I couldn't memorize the whole paragraph!
A Multitude of Problems

Are you not the God of heaven?
Are you not the God of peace?
The God of our salvation,
I am down on my knees,
Help us please.

A great multitude is before us,
wreaking havoc to the core.
We are powerless against them,
we can't fight them anymore,
Help us please.

Are you not the mighty Ruler?
Of this Kingdom-everyplace?
Raise your mighty hand before them.
End this fear and this disgrace.
Help us please...
Our eyes are on Thee.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
"Negativity", ie noticing the difference between what snake oil salesmen say at the beginning versus what they say at the end (and claim that they never said anything different), together with the outrage marketed to patriots (lies and a donate button) is natural and since the people being "negative" have actually put their money where their mouth is it is their absolute right.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat