SHE SAYS IT ALL PERFECTLY...talk about the hypocrisy of the LEFT.

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Texas

Jan 17, 2021
And I ask again whatever happens to the left ? Nothing ! Everybody can see what’s happening and can’t stop it . Why ? If the left don’t like something they put a stop to it . not the right way but they do something ! We watch them do it and talk about what they did or what their going to do . We have proof what they did wrong ! And what do we do ? Talk about and say what needs to happen ! F that ! Time to take action if they can do it so can we ! Y’all need to stop all the talk ! Talk without actions is just talk means nothing ! Everybody needs to man up grow a pair and do something ! No more talk !

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Love her! She is such a beautiful girl who gets reality. Gen Z man. They will be the fighters and save America from the commies. Good for her. Gen Z are so fed up of all the bullshit that is going on.

Reactions: Susan M

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
And I ask again whatever happens to the left ? Nothing ! Everybody can see what’s happening and can’t stop it . Why ? If the left don’t like something they put a stop to it . not the right way but they do something ! We watch them do it and talk about what they did or what their going to do . We have proof what they did wrong ! And what do we do ? Talk about and say what needs to happen ! F that ! Time to take action if they can do it so can we ! Y’all need to stop all the talk ! Talk without actions is just talk means nothing ! Everybody needs to man up grow a pair and do something ! No more talk !
If I had the MONEY this whole border thing would be resolved. The WALL WOULD BE UP !!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat