Shouldn't we show people how to dump big tech.

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Snowhitell

Feb 8, 2021
A lot of people dont know how to dump Google on everything because it comes on everything, Microsoft too. And shouldn't we post as full a list of as many people and companies (for instance Hollywood) and bed bath and beyond, Amazon etc that we should eliminate from our lives until they are fixed. Hit them in the pocket book where it hurts. After all there are more of us than them.

karmasahn

Feb 17, 2021
Virginia
For instance: Duck Duck Go can become your search engine instead of Google.

In Safari, on a Mac laptop, click Safari.
Choose Preferences. Choose General.
Make your homepage https://duckduckgo.com/
If the option to save appears, click save.
Open a new window. DDG should be there.

Reactions: Susan M

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021
For instance: Duck Duck Go can become your search engine instead of Google.

In Safari, on a Mac laptop, click Safari.
Choose Preferences. Choose General.
Make your homepage https://duckduckgo.com/
If the option to save appears, click save.
Open a new window. DDG should be there.
Everyone is addicted to big tech! They will never give it up. Karl Marx was right! Give the opium to the masses to distract them and keep them occupied so they won't care about anything else. That is what was done, and it worked...phones, football, TV, internet. Who has time to fight city hall?!

Atomicanon

Jan 6, 2021
NH USA
Everyone is addicted to big tech! They will never give it up. Karl Marx was right! Give the opium to the masses to distract them and keep them occupied so they won't care about anything else. That is what was done, and it worked...phones, football, TV, internet. Who has time to fight city hall?!
Take up hiking, lifting and shooting. Then read a book, heck write a song, write a book, bake a cake from scratch, play a game, laugh with friends (without masks, I know crazy idea). Go skiing, ride a bike, paint the lawn and mow the shutters....
You get the idea.

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
When they censor conservative voices it is time to dump them.

MagaStopTheCensors.png

Susan M

Feb 1, 2021
I agree V VCU there is more to life than big tech, but technology is allowing me to converse with you at 4am on this subject. And it allows us to connect to many like minded patriots on many subjects that are NOT TRIVIAL to our lives at the moment. We do need to stay connected and be able to have these discussions / debates with each other. Technology is making it possible. Now BIG TECH is another story. I'm all for breaking their backs and replacing them to suit our purposes. I have never setup a facebook account, only got on twitter to follow President Trump, never been on a chatroom until this one. Never felt the need for it, until now. We need to get connected, share ideas, decide what we need to do and this is our townhall. I love the fact that I can watch a warroom episode, chat, search on the internet, post information on this forum and wait for responses or a debate, pass on relevant information, watch Absolute proof or any other video being discussed, listen to a National Pulse podcast, all from my phone. Now that is great technology. But we cannot assume that this will be available to us forever. There may come a day when we will not be able to communicate like this, and we need to discuss how we will handle that. How would we keep from being isolated from other patriots so we can know what is really going on. After all we do not have Paul Revere on his horse anymore. We need to take this communicating more seriously than just informational, we need it to be organizational, and actionable too. Well enough of my long winded response.. Yes I agree we need to stay grounded in things other than technology...a good balance is needed.
I think I'll make some cookies today.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat