SHREDDED BALLOTS at AZ’s Maricopa County ELECTION CENTER: Found In Dumpster Days Before Senate Audit To Begin

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
SHREDDED BALLOTS at AZ’s
Maricopa County ELECTION CENTER:
Found In Dumpster Days Before Senate Audit To Begin

HOW CONVENIENT! Piles of shredded ballots were located today in a dumpster in Maricopa County Arizona. This find occurs only days before the Senate’s audit of the county’s 2020 election results is due to start.

For months the Board of Supervisors in Maricopa County have blocked and delayed any independent audit performed by the Arizona Senate of the County’s results in the 2020 Presidential election.

After being subpoenaed by the Arizona Senate and then suing the Senate to prevent a Senate audit of their 2020 election results, the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors (MCBOS) agreed to have an audit if they could pick the auditors.

The Senate is now in the process of selecting an auditor(s) to perform their audit. As the day for their audit approaches the heat must have gotten too hot for those guarding the ballots in Maricopa County.
VOTER FRAUD 2020 - AZ  DUMPSTERS AT ELECTION HDQTR  FULL OF SHREDDED BALLOTS - JPEG.jpg

READ MORE HERE:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...nd-shredded-dumpster-days-senate-audit-begin/

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
SHREDDED BALLOTS at AZ’s
Maricopa County ELECTION CENTER:
Found In Dumpster Days Before Senate Audit To Begin

HOW CONVENIENT! Piles of shredded ballots were located today in a dumpster in Maricopa County Arizona. This find occurs only days before the Senate’s audit of the county’s 2020 election results is due to start.

For months the Board of Supervisors in Maricopa County have blocked and delayed any independent audit performed by the Arizona Senate of the County’s results in the 2020 Presidential election.

After being subpoenaed by the Arizona Senate and then suing the Senate to prevent a Senate audit of their 2020 election results, the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors (MCBOS) agreed to have an audit if they could pick the auditors.

The Senate is now in the process of selecting an auditor(s) to perform their audit. As the day for their audit approaches the heat must have gotten too hot for those guarding the ballots in Maricopa County.
View attachment 2809
READ MORE HERE:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...nd-shredded-dumpster-days-senate-audit-begin/
That's Par For the Course! Years Ago When We Had A Legal System that Carried Out Law and Order, This Would Be Tagged and Entered as Evidence! Oh Look, There Goes Hillary Now!!!!

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
Is New Hampshire the next stop for the shredding truck?

They've reached an agreement on the Windham audit- from what we've seen so far, that means the shredders are not far behind...

Oh, and GP is reporting a mysterious barn fire at one of the MCBOS member's place. I'd be surprised of it's related, torching your own barn would be a pretty extreme way to get rid of evidence.

Last edited:

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
Is New Hampshire the next stop for the shredding truck?

They've reached an agreement on the Windham audit- from what we've seen so far, that means the shredders are not far behind...

Oh, and GP is reporting a mysterious barn fire at one of the MCBOS member's place. I'd be surprised of it's related, torching your own barn would be a pretty extreme way to get rid of evidence.

Nah, Not too Extreme For these People! They Will just Pocket the Fraudulent Insurance money and then Build another one Bigger and Better with Our Tax Dollars!

Reactions: Lady Patriot

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
It's gonna take a few days for the shredder trucks to get to New Hampshire, so I hope they can find a nice unlocked, insecure warehouse to store those ballots!

• Haha

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
I don’t recall what state it was from but I remember seeing a video a woman made showing many garbage bins filled with ballots for trump. She said she saw a couple for biden but thousands for trumps.

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
I don’t recall what state it was from but I remember seeing a video a woman made showing many garbage bins filled with ballots for trump. She said she saw a couple for biden but thousands for trumps.
No matter who the votes are for< there is still a law about how long those ballets have to be kept. Keep going AZ!! You are doing great!!!

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
No matter who the votes are for< there is still a law about how long those ballets have to be kept. Keep going AZ!! You are doing great!!!

I agree! Now, this Law that they have, is It One That They OBEY, or Will It Be the One that They So Conveiniatly Disregard?
SOMEBODY is going to be blamed. If they had someone do the shredding for them I doubt they will stay quiet. It seems they just went too far! Destroying is
a bit different than HIDING. This is no longer a game of wills. Steve Bannon is following this grassroot effort.

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
Where is Lindsey, Cruz etc?? Oh ya they are soft balling question to the FBI about a soft ball capital riot.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat