SHUT UP MIKE LINDELL

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Mister T.

Feb 19, 2021
i just watched the new video on lindelltv.com Mike talked 95 percent of the time. Repeating the same stuff he talked about on warroom. HORRIBLE PERFORMANCE. Why just shut up and let the smart expert talk??

Reactions: GaryRitter

GaryRitter

Feb 25, 2021
i just watched the new video on lindelltv.com Mike talked 95 percent of the time. Repeating the same stuff he talked about on warroom. HORRIBLE PERFORMANCE. Why just shut up and let the smart expert talk??
Spot on. He has very compelling data and a credible scientist. But....... He is so distracting when yells laughs, and talks over the scientist, He actually hurts the content. He needs to ask Steve to edit it and make it more understandable

Jerry from Illinois

Jan 20, 2021
I don't have a problem with Mike. He certainly is not a phony, and that counts for something. I agree with Vicki that what we are seeing is the passion and excitement that is coming straight from his heart. This is a man who loves his country and is taking a huge amount of incoming fire as well as spending millions of his own cash to defend it. He is laying it all on the line, maybe his company too. Every individual has at least one thing that he or she has a tremendous love for and will do just about anything to support or defend it. Perhaps this is that thing for Mike. I agree that his interruptions made it harder to understand what exactly his guest was talking about but we will soon learn whether it all holds up under intense scrutiny. Be patient.

SannaH

Mar 5, 2021
I understand if you wanted to critique his performance...and give him helpful advice. What I DON'T understand is telling this God loving, awesome, patriotic, nonstop, all in, incredible human being ... who may just lose it all...to 'shut up'! And it begs the question, what have YOU accomplished in this fight?
I've never heard of you before but Mike Lindell is a household name. Have some respect and try not to fall into the liberal mindset of eating your own. Hopefully, we're all on the same side.
To come from his background of drug use and make something spectacular out of his life, is something that epitomizes the American dream and should sooth every American spirit. In what other country, would that even be possible? Think about all the challenges he has had to go thru and maybe still has remnants of before getting your perfect nose out of joint.

J

Jerd

I understand if you wanted to critique his performance...and give him helpful advice. What I DON'T understand is telling this God loving, awesome, patriotic, nonstop, all in, incredible human being ... who may just lose it all...to 'shut up'! And it begs the question, what have YOU accomplished in this fight?
I've never heard of you before but Mike Lindell is a household name. Have some respect and try not to fall into the liberal mindset of eating your own. Hopefully, we're all on the same side.
To come from his background of drug use and make something spectacular out of his life, is something that epitomizes the American dream and should sooth every American spirit. In what other country, would that even be possible? Think about all the challenges he has had to go thru and maybe still has remnants of before getting your perfect nose out of joint.
To be honest he does need to tone it down, no need to get all butthurt over it. The 'shut up' was aimed at giving the other person a chance to make their point NOT for him to cease his efforts. Don't go all Karen on the guy because he makes a valid point. That Dr Peter V. guy that keeps rubbing his hair and scratching his head and throwing gang-like signs towards the camera needs to take a breath now and then as well. Have a Blessed Passover.

Reactions: Mister T.

DSharp1

Feb 24, 2021
The size 10 men’s moccasins which were launched on the Warroom Pandemic which are made in Cambodia were actually a size 8 or 9 and did not fit properly, Mike said he couldn’t make them in the USA because he did not have a machine needed ( give me a break ) when I spoke with customer service they said no one else had complained ( yea right ) I did return them and asked for a prepaid shipping label which they provided
This will be a huge financial loss for My Pillow, he needs to focus on his business and employees making these kind of big mistakes. That being said I hope he wins the case against Dominion.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Well ah....it takes quite THE NERVE to tell a man who has SPENT TONS AND TONS OF his own money....plus...time away from his FAMILY and business...plus....the HUGE bounty he has on his head....his BUSINESS...HIS LIFE...and his family....to 'shut up'.
...these last months...no... this last YEAR.....ALL ALL ALL ...this man has done....has been to try SAVE THIS DAMN COUNTRY from the abyss that is is falling into....and you guys have...SOME NERVE...to tell him to shut up.
Man...oh...man.....tell me.....SIRS.....can you SHARE WITH THE CLASS what the Hell you have done...in your lives.....to HELP SAVE THIS COUNTRY...???????
frankly......to complain about a guy whose presentation you find...unnerving.......self seeking.....yet....FAIL...TO EVEN SEE THE AMOUNT OF WORK and sacrifice this guy has on his plate......is.....AT BEST......CHILDISH.
grow UP and BE THANKFUL that there are MEN......REAL MEN....ALPHA MEN.....out there FIGHTING like HELL.....that your VOTE might stand for something.....and the course of this country might curve in the right direction....
I will ask again......WHAT ARE YOU DOING.......?????
geez.

Susan M

Feb 1, 2021
I think he is just so excited about his project , he believes so passionately that he is going to expose so much. Some miss the message when focusing too much on his presentation. Calm down Mike we hear you:)
Vicki
You are correct. Mike is so excited about this latest info. I totally understand. This is Mike's mission from God, he's given himself totally to this and he wants to win this for us. Truly courageous. I watched it this morning before I even got out of bed or had my coffee and there were parts of it that almost made me roll off the bed in laughter. Mike and Dr Frank's are both so excited about this, and they have reason to be. But they sounded like 2 school boys planning something. Great expectations ! Calm down Mike 😊

CarolineBG

Apr 1, 2021
Wow! I felt completely differently. I like hearing all the obstacles he must overcome and he's going with great gusto. I could not imagine the pressure he must be feeling with Dominion not only going after him personally, but after his company. I love when someone punches back. I'm sick of the pantywaist politicians so after to open their yaps.

CarolineBG

Apr 1, 2021
Well ah....it takes quite THE NERVE to tell a man who has SPENT TONS AND TONS OF his own money....plus...time away from his FAMILY and business...plus....the HUGE bounty he has on his head....his BUSINESS...HIS LIFE...and his family....to 'shut up'.
...these last months...no... this last YEAR.....ALL ALL ALL ...this man has done....has been to try SAVE THIS DAMN COUNTRY from the abyss that is is falling into....and you guys have...SOME NERVE...to tell him to shut up.
Man...oh...man.....tell me.....SIRS.....can you SHARE WITH THE CLASS what the Hell you have done...in your lives.....to HELP SAVE THIS COUNTRY...???????
frankly......to complain about a guy whose presentation you find...unnerving.......self seeking.....yet....FAIL...TO EVEN SEE THE AMOUNT OF WORK and sacrifice this guy has on his plate......is.....AT BEST......CHILDISH.
grow UP and BE THANKFUL that there are MEN......REAL MEN....ALPHA MEN.....out there FIGHTING like HELL.....that your VOTE might stand for something.....and the course of this country might curve in the right direction....
geez.
Thank you, thank you, thank you. He is fighting on so many fronts. I have placed 5 orders with him in the last month. I love my slippers, they do stretch out a bit and fit perfectly, but if they didn't I would pass them on, I have given more to politicians that haven't done as much as Mike Lindell.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Thank you, thank you, thank you. He is fighting on so many fronts. I have placed 5 orders with him in the last month. I love my slippers, they do stretch out a bit and fit perfectly, but if they didn't I would pass them on, I have given more to politicians that haven't done as much as Mike Lindell.
Caroline...we are like minded....I have SIX pillows still rolled up in the linen closet.....waiting for....WHATEVER.....because I couldn't STAND to watch what was happening to this dear man.....who is FIGHTING like the Dickens....to SAVE THIS COUNTRY.....I had to BUY his stuff...even tho we didnt need it at present....!!!!!!
Of COURSE...its obvious that the man is all over the map.....his energy just...EXPLODES.....but to sour on the man for his...presentation...and energy....without the least bit of THANKFULNESS for THE MAN and HIS MISSION.....oh..boy...that ruffled my feathers.......big time...!!!
One lesson I was Taught......growing UP.....be WISE in who you CRITICIZE.....because....FIRST.....FIRST.....FIRST.....look at your OWN LIFE and determine your OWN steps....before jumping on another's.....that's called....ah.....WISDOM.

GaryRitter

Feb 25, 2021
geez.
We want to win. This is constructive criticism. The data is there. It needs to be reorganized and presented in a clear, dispassionate and convincing way to make it unassailable. If we want Senators, AGs, Governors, and SOTU to take this up it needs to be professionalized. Slow your breath.....slow your heart rate....clear your head......see the target

Reactions: Susan M and highsea

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
cancel culture, instead of turning off what they don't like, they feel the need to degrade.
everyone should shut up...................................................except them......of course :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: SuperNumb

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat