SIDNEY POWELL: “Irrefutable Proof Is Coming Soon – We Are NOT Done”

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
1614106181177.png

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
I am so utterly confused...

What courts will she use When the Supreme Court is the highest court of law? Post it on the internet? Like it won’t be taken down. Show it on TV? Like any news broadcast on TV will show it.

I seriously don’t get HOW evidence will be shown to the ENTIRE world when all outlets will discard it. Can anyone help me out here Please?

tj3250

Feb 14, 2021
Florida
did not think you were done and Thank You Sidney
now Mike Lindell similar evidence will be heard as Dominion went ahead in their law suit
Nov 4th5th&6th we may of lost the battle but that was only the beginning
fraud has been a factor for many years 2020 it finally addressed in a major legal battle
the win i'm looking to see The Supreme Court acknowledges fraud is real
only then State , County and DC representatives will get busy to fix 2022 before we have a repeat of the steal
if you have a representative that does not think 2020 was a problem you & your district must begin recalling replacing b4 his vote tries to cancel fixing

Last edited:

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
Well, here’s hoping. I never doubted the noble lady’s skills, sincerity and grit. Just that so many forces are against her, including SCOTUS.

Lord, please bless Sidney Powell that may she prevail in showing the receipts and ending this nightmare that 100 million disenfranchised voters are experiencing.

RELEASE THE KRAKEN!

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
did not think you were done and Thank You Sidney
now Mike Lindell similar evidence will be heard as Dominion went ahead in their law suit
Nov 4th5th&6th we may of lost the battle but that was only the beginning
fraud has been a factor for many years 2020 it finally addressed in a major legal battle
the win i'm looking to see The Supreme Court acknowledges fraud is real
only then State , County and DC representatives will get busy to fix 2022 before we have a repeat of the steal
if you have a representative that does not think 2020 was a problem you & your district must begin recalling replacing b4 his vote tries to cancel fixing
FYI ...
2 Arizona cases got APPROVED for SCOTUS oral arguments... on Tuesday, March 2, 2021.
No. 19-1258 - Arizona Republican Party, et al. v. Democratic National Committee, et al., No. 19-1258 Amici (4)
The questions presented are:

1. Whether § 2 of the Voting Rights Act compels states to authorize any voting practice that would be used disproportionately by racial minorities, even if existing voting procedures are race-neutral and offer all voters an equal opportunity to vote.

2. Whether the Ninth Circuit correctly held that Arizona's ballot-harvesting prohibition was tainted by discriminatory intent even though the legislators were admittedly driven by partisan interests and by supposedly "unfounded" concerns about voter fraud.

Because the Court has consolidated these cases for briefing and oral argument, future filings and activity in the cases will now be reflected on the docket of No. 19-1257

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
Well, here’s hoping. I never doubted the noble lady’s skills, sincerity and grit. Just that so many forces are against her, including SCOTUS.

Lord, please bless Sidney Powell that may she prevail in showing the receipts and ending this nightmare that 100 million disenfranchised voters are experiencing.

RELEASE THE KRAKEN!
YES...release the KRAKEN that Sidney has...
RELEASE THE KRAKEN - ELECTION  INTERFERENCE - JPEG.jpg

mari5212

Feb 23, 2021
Sidney Powell's problem is that she expressed Q-ANON type views early in the process--and this negatively impacted her credibility. She has a way to go to regain that credibility.

Mt11now

Feb 1, 2021
I don't know what to think about the Sidney Powell situation. On the one hand, I'm encouraged the Sidney story is being posted here by Citizen X, 'cause it makes me hope that the WR forum knows something we don't know. On the other hand, the story is being treated as a major hot potato. WR commentators really don't want to talk about it.

O

oldmanrsing

What courts will she use When the Supreme Court is the highest court of law? Post it on the internet? Like it won’t be taken down. Show it on TV? Like any news broadcast on TV will show it.

I seriously don’t get HOW evidence will be shown to the ENTIRE world when all outlets will discard it. Can anyone help me out here Please?
as long as the nazi democrats are in power getting anything on main news would be impossible they will have to run it on warrooom or internet.

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
Because of the Michael Lindell/MyPillow $1.4Billion Law Suit, Sidney, Rudy, Dr Navarro and Mike with have their day in court to show the evidence. Smartmatic Law Suit has opened up the backdoor to force the court to hear the evidence. Trump's LandSlide Victory caught them off guard and they made BIG MISTAKES so it should be easy to prove. Also Smartmatic cannot drag out this case for years because if there was fraud the machines cannot be used in 2022. BIG WIN FOR MAGA

TrumpLandSlideWin.png

Jessica RubyRuger

Feb 11, 2021

Yes it kind of has me worried it’s all about the money. Why keep a PAC going. Hopefully she starts showing what she’s been working on or else I’d worry it’s just about the money for her pac.

Tim Fox

Jan 20, 2021
Texas
Do not forget that there are 2 active cases in the courts that will be moving to discovery in Antrim County, Michigan and in Massachusetts. They have the KRAKEN of the Dominion machines switching votes. Read and watch videos of Dr. Shiva's case in Massachusetts. He indicates that when a ballot is sent through the Dominion machine it creates a digital picture of the ballot that then the intent of the voter can be changed in the adjudication process (i.e. a Trump vote can be turned into a Biden vote). The big news is that he states that the digital ballots were erased rather than stored for the required 22 months like the paper ballots. Election officials told Dr. Shiva that they are NOT required to maintain the digital ballots which is a crock of you know what. Could this be why corrupt election officials in various states do "audits" that do NOT allow viewing of digital ballots?

Ask yourself why are the 4 Republicans on the Maricopa County, Arizona Election Commission willing to risk being arrested by the Senate's Sergeant-at-Arms rather than releasing the Dominion machines and ballots to the Senate so that they can do their own independent audit? What do they have to lose by turning over the Dominion machines and the ballots? IS IT POSSIBLE THAT, LIKE MASSACHUSETTS, THAT THEY HAVE ERASED THE DIGITAL BALLOTS AND DO NOT WANT ANYONE TO KNOW THAT? Humm! IF that has been done, which would be a serious crime that could lead to PRISON TIME, maybe it would make sense to keep obstructing and the worst case scenario might be to temporarily be arrested and then be released (even though they are Republicans, I am sure that Kamala Harris would be happy to arrange for their bail). Again, this is speculation that needs a serious independent audit to either exonerate the Election Commission officials, or prove serious election FRAUD!

It seems that the same problem exists in Georgia in regard to Secretary of State Republican Brad Raffensperger NOT releasing Dominion machines and ballots for a proper, thorough independent audit. IS IT POSSIBLE THAT, LIKE MASSACHUSETTS, THAT THEY HAVE ERASED THE DIGITAL BALLOTS AND DO NOT WANT ANYONE TO KNOW THAT? Humm! If that was the case, maybe some people would be facing prison time. Again, this is speculation that needs a serious independent audit to exonerate Raffensperger or others, or prove serious election FRAUD.

Get the picture, so I do not have to talk about Michigan, Nevada, Wisconsin, or Pennsylvania, since you can watch Mike Lindell's documentary "ABSOLUTE PROOF" to find out. Keep the faith that Mike Lindell is going to obtain the facts of the STEAL directly from Dominion in the court case in which Dominion has sued him - of course they will stall as long as possible while they continue to try to take Mike and his My Pillow company down.

Drain the Swamp

Feb 12, 2021

There is no other higher court than the Supreme Court? Even if she is successful in lower court rulings, they will simply being appealed to the higher court (the Supreme Court), and clearly 6 of the judges are not willing to hear anything "election" related. The circular logic of the Supreme Court completely baffles me. They would not hear election-related cases "prior" to the election, slow-walked election-related cases "during" the election, and now that the election is over they refuse to hear election-related cases because it is a "moot point" now....their words, not mine?

CarolRSL

Jan 17, 2021

My feelings and fears parallel yours. How will any word get to a mass audience? For the first time in my 75 years, I am afraid of what tomorrow may hold on a public and political level. Any security I’d felt left with President Trump on that helicopter.

Reactions: karmasahn

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
I can't tell if she's bluffing or if she really has proof.
I’m not an expert, but having become something of a student of things like body language I feel she is totally sincere and passionately striving for justice.

That said, she’s not a good poker player.

Rather than talk the big game (even though she may have it), it might have been better to be more subtly strategic; more asymmetric warfare. Her association with Lin Wood, whom I also admire, was also problematic.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat