Sidney Powell Counter Sues Dominion

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
Affectionately: "Tough as boot leather". I have heard her in court room before. She is unshakeable.
love the "TEAM"...
KRACKEN - 3 - WITH GREEN PEEP - JPEG.jpg

RhondaG

Apr 25, 2021
Everybody needs to see this.
Sidney Powell needs to be back on War Room. “To clarify the above, the government holds an interest in patents on the technology to real-time monitor elections, change votes, infuse fake votes, and an algorithm to predetermine an election. Sign up for our updates now at SidneyPowell.com and DefendingTheRepublic.org!”

grammagail82

Feb 23, 2021
Sidney Powell needs to be back on War Room. “To clarify the above, the government holds an interest in patents on the technology to real-time monitor elections, change votes, infuse fake votes, and an algorithm to predetermine an election. Sign up for our updates now at SidneyPowell.com and DefendingTheRepublic.org!”
More specifically, the MILITARY holds those patents

RhondaG

Apr 25, 2021
I didn't mean to like my own post, I agreed with the comment on it. We can only hope that someday soon the truth of everything can be shown to the world, but the only way that could ever happen is if main stream media would be shut down. My adult daughters "don't want to hear about politics," and I try to tell them this isn't politics, it's a COUP- our country is being invaded! Sydney Powell says that in the video too.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat