Sidney Powell Explosive Interview — Retaking American Freedom

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

Sidney Powell gives us an update on the court cases related to the 2020 election. She maps a way for Americans to take back our country and institutions through civic involvement and support of candidates who will work for We the People and not corporate or foreign interests! Don’t miss her upcoming appearance at the National Unity Summit on March 21, 2021 More information at DefendFlorida.org

AVETINNC

Feb 13, 2021
A truly gifted and talented attorney! Seems as though a total waste of her time, knowing the true Fraud in our elections was completely ignored at every level!

Hope things change, because until they do I will not fund or support any political party or cause, except Sidney's!

And now we'll have an illegitimate President Harris,, Thank You Justice Roberts for your failure to uphold your oath!

Last Cowboy

Feb 13, 2021
All Attorney Generals should be investigating what Reporter Jack Maxey says in this Video and File Criminal Charges against Hunter Biden in their state for the arrest and conviction of the crimes !!!!!
This is Eric Metaxas Show Channel Talking about HUNTER BIDEN and the NATIONAL SECURITY EMERGENCY the USA has NOW !!!!!!!!
AND Arizona Citizens are taking a stand to bring the Truth about the states Election Fraud , https://crimeofthecentury2020.com/sample-page

Feb 20, 2021
God bless Sidney for being such a bulldog for justice. It's bad enough as a citizen to see our courts refuse to even hear a lawsuit about THIS election fraud but it's a real double whammy to the gut when you're a person whose life work is IN the legal field. To have their total FEAR of being asked to make a ruling on the massive election fraud that occurred November 3 shoved in our faces is incredibly demoralizing. I would ask of them: if there is NO remedy for THIS MASSIVE ELECTION FRAUD, what is the point of holding elections at all? And if SCOTUS is not the proper venue for a TRIAL of fraud in a national presidential election, what IS the proper venue?

I do believe that the federal courts in particular are terrified of this case. TERRIFIED. And my question still stands.

Marco Joe

Mar 10, 2021
Steve please put banners up as they just did wit Sydney to valuable web addresses so we can refer to them on prior recordings of the war room
They pass too quick verbally
Thanks for your great worK
Steve and Raheem!!!

Reactions: Freepetta

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
NEW INTERVIEW WITH SIDNEY POWELL MARCH 10, 2021 - 6 p.m. ON PETE SANTILLI SHOW. Begins around the 1:19:56 mark. Excellent update! Episode 2362.

General Flynn is his guest
tomorrow evening (3/11/21)

Reactions: TerriTheDeplorable

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA

Sidney Powell gives us an update on the court cases related to the 2020 election. She maps a way for Americans to take back our country and institutions through civic involvement and support of candidates who will work for We the People and not corporate or foreign interests! Don’t miss her upcoming appearance at the National Unity Summit on March 21, 2021 More information at DefendFlorida.org
SIDNEYS aaaaaaaaaaaawesome...
live chat event upcoming MARCH 21
"Make America Free Again...sign up here (free):
https://defendflorida.org/

Shellee

Jan 13, 2021

You know what I'm not even gonna watch this ... it lost me at mapping out and picking the right politicians ! Politicians can stick it up their ass !!! Americans know there was election fraud period !!!

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
All Attorney Generals should be investigating what Reporter Jack Maxey says in this Video and File Criminal Charges against Hunter Biden in their state for the arrest and conviction of the crimes !!!!!
This is Eric Metaxas Show Channel Talking about HUNTER BIDEN and the NATIONAL SECURITY EMERGENCY the USA has NOW !!!!!!!!
AND Arizona Citizens are taking a stand to bring the Truth about the states Election Fraud , https://crimeofthecentury2020.com/sample-page
Hey, Jack!

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021

Az: They shredded the ballots.

Sandjboxe

Jan 16, 2021
A truly gifted and talented attorney! Seems as though a total waste of her time, knowing the true Fraud in our elections was completely ignored at every level!

Hope things change, because until they do I will not fund or support any political party or cause, except Sidney's!

And now we'll have an illegitimate President Harris,, Thank You Justice Roberts for your failure to uphold your oath!
Oh but this is not all bad...WATCH..and remember God is the Supreme Judge. Watch what happens

Reactions: Scout and Dip Stick

Sandjboxe

Jan 16, 2021

Oh but this is not a bad thing..watch..AND remember God is the Supreme Judge

Cgirl

Feb 12, 2021

Quite the puzzle to map together. Unfortunately, there are unruly children who just love to throw the pieces all over the place. Adults in the room need to manage the daycare - I guess Or.... should we call in the social workers? But, seriously, Sidney is the real deal!

Last edited:

Cgirl

Feb 12, 2021
So

I hope Jack has a cushy body and floor pillow to lay on and listen to some cool music in between watching that (you know). I could barely watch a tiny clip. Not Jack! I love him! Something else I saw ... uhg

Last edited:

Freepetta

Mar 7, 2021

We love you Sidney!

Reactions: Last Cowboy

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat