SIDNEY POWELL.........FINALLY......she gets some traction....this is one tough broad!!!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
you go girl

this is what happens when SIGNAL not noise becomes the objective.

lord knows we need to figure out that that means in here. (some never will)

my only question is will it take 20 years, like it has for the 9-11 lawyers. Nevertheless the alert was there.
I think the Don grew up hearing stuff, like I did. Makes a difference, when you know its all rigged, from childhood.

hey, trump=arrest them already. give us one gitmo moment....on film

the waters are starting to recede NCSers, big dump today. very selective but plenty meat for the hungry.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
perhaps its a slap, perhaps 20 hrs would make no diff...

it will at least showcase once again who they are....Comey style, shiffy adam Shiff style, all the usual loather stylers.
don't expect huge things there, but it sets a precedent for not allowing discovery to become part of the dialouge, something that has been largley ignored.
in the end some of these things make it up the ladder, to supremes BECAUSE of the sham quality.
like how many hours discovery was OJ given...try hundreds.
the bigger issue being, for how long do we tolerate corrupt courts, seeing as how thats mostly all we have now.

broad=an affectionate term old timers use for a ballsy woman, one that take no guff and is a force to be reckoned with.

TexasDriver

Sep 22, 2021
you go girl

this is what happens when SIGNAL not noise becomes the objective.

lord knows we need to figure out that that means in here. (some never will)

my only question is will it take 20 years, like it has for the 9-11 lawyers. Nevertheless the alert was there.
I think the Don grew up hearing stuff, like I did. Makes a difference, when you know its all rigged, from childhood.

hey, trump=arrest them already. give us one gitmo moment....on film

the waters are starting to recede NCSers, big dump today. very selective but plenty meat for the hungry.
So we have all the "pro-freedom" lawyers that "know" about all these crimes ... but yet not ONE criminal complaint.... not one.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
So we have all the "pro-freedom" lawyers that "know" about all these crimes ... but yet not ONE criminal complaint.... not one.
common now, first you have to prove there is a crime, and that is what discovery is all about,

and THAT is why discovery has been denied. The lawyers are ignoring the law, and the judges are the same lawyers, all the ones who want our system of jurisprudence to end, are just ignoring what the law says should be done.

when you allow corrupt people to run a system...all you ever will get is more corruption...and over time the whole field becomes tares and very little wheat.

as long as they don't HEAR the evidence, there is no crime for which charges can be brought.

we the people, have to release judges who have ignored and denied due process.
all 3 branches must be reexamined, assuming patriots regain control, upon which conclusion the verdict is still out.

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
common now, first you have to prove there is a crime, and that is what discovery is all about,
This case is a civil case, so this isn't about proving a crime.

Coomer is suing Powell and a bunch of others for defamation based on public statements they made about him in his capacity as a Dominion VP. Newsmax and some other defendants have settled out of the suit and issued apologies and the case moves forward without them.

The 2 hour discovery is the judge telling Powell's lawyers that the suit isn't going to be about Coomer, it's going to be about Powell (and the other defendants).

Uaskedforit

Jun 15, 2021
Arizona, U.S.A

Coomer is suing Powell and a bunch of others for defamation based on public statements they made about him in his capacity as a Dominion VP. Newsmax and some other defendants have settled out of the suit and issued apologies and the case moves forward without them.

The 2 hour discovery is the judge telling Powell's lawyers that the suit isn't going to be about Coomer, it's going to be about Powell (and the other defendants).
More losses to come in the courts for anyone or anything pro freedom.
Cleansing the courts is moving up on the priority list.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
More losses to come in the courts for anyone or anything pro freedom.
Cleansing the courts is moving up on the priority list.
YEP..."this is what happens when SIGNAL not noise becomes the objective." ..."Cleansing the courts is moving up on the priority list."
DRAIN THE SWAMP - 1 - JPEG.jpg

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
its interconnected, colorado is a stronghold, soon to be revealed. this case will expose more waters, receding waters will reveal.

also ask,

why did they release the birth certificate now?

My thought is this, if you can prove that the elections were stolen, then you could rescind appointments made by candidates not duly elected, or not qualified to have run in the first place.

in either case, I hope this is where they intend to go, because there are a lot of seats that need to be vacated because devils sit as judges over angels. this needs reversing, absolutely.

even if you did reverse the white house, returning it to White House, the congress to the CONgress, you still need the juDICiary to revert to a JUSTICiary, if you follow.

Last edited:

OverTheTarget

Mar 18, 2021
I’m glad Ms. Powell is finally able to take a run at Dominion. My question is, will it be a video or personal deposition?

When you’re eyeball to eyeball with someone, that’s truly the best way to go. You get a better read on him/her, and he/she is unable to feel as comfortable.

I’m praying for the up close and personal.
🙏🏼🙂💪🏼🇺🇸

Reactions: Scout9 and NonniK

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
I bet Sidney can get more out of two hours than most attorneys could in a whole day. This will be a gamechanger.
I will be very surprised if that's how it plays out.

I think the stopwatch starts when they walk into the room. Coomer will not provide responsive answers, they will spend the first 15 or 20 minutes establishing his identity, and the remainder filibustering.

At the 2 hour mark they get up walk out of the room.

The suit isn't about Dominion. It's strictly about what Powell and others said about Coomer. That he was involved with Antifa and rigged the election for Biden, etc. Coomer is a private citizen and says these statements were defamatory. The court seems to think he has a legitimate complaint.

• Angry
Reactions: AngellicAngela

Glenn Rosulek

Jun 3, 2021
This is what happens when the ~1965 Civil Immigration Johnson Marxist Martyrdom - add China, and Carter Stagflation, get reciprocated to by Reagon and Bush Rinos!😷

Reactions: Scout9

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
So from documents shared on post #9 about "Devolution" from thread "Where We Go One We go all"; here is a summation of what was uncovered:

"Dominion Voting Systems was part of the United States Government sanctioned advisory council that was responsible for election infrastructure security, the DHS knew they had a conflict of interest yet let them operate without oversight.

Multiple reports of financial ties between the CCP and Dominion.

As the Epoch Times stated "Dominion's voting technology is currently used in 28 U.S. States and Puerto Rico, according to the firm's official website. More than 40 percent of American voters cast their ballots through the Dominion system in general elections, including 65 of Michigan's 83 counties, all 159 counties in Georgia, and 2.2 million voters in Maricopa, Arizona's largest county among others.""

You can find the Epoch Tiimes article here:
https://www.theepochtimes.com/foreign-ties-behind-dominion-smartmatic-voting-machines-including-to-an-adversary_3602603.html .

The actual document revealing this information is in Patel Patriot's Devolution Part 5; The 2020 Charter Election Infrastructure Subsector Government Coordinating Council Charter-2-9-2020; Member Affliations section.

You all can thank JRes for providing this critical, and marvelous series of documents.

I know Syndey Powell is a very busy lady. I do not want to assume she has this information, or the document. Not sure how to direct her to the actual documentation for use in her lawsuit.

Reactions: OverTheTarget

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021

Highseas and Bannonfan,
I direct your attention to post #19 on this thread. Do these documents make any difference in this case? Thanks

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat