Sidney Powell Gets Revenge On ‘Pervert’ Biden…

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
Attorney Sidney Powell joined radio host Rose Tennent to discuss her ongoing efforts to expose the fraud in the 2020 presidential election.

“Just realize they took the two most pathetic candidates in the history of the Democratic Party. A vice president who didn’t even win a primary in her own state. And a demented pervert, among other things, who can’t even tie his own shoelaces or know where he is and they crammed them up our nose with a fork of fraud so blatant that it is visible around the world.”

Bigwar@2021

Jan 10, 2021
Attorney Sidney Powell joined radio host Rose Tennent to discuss her ongoing efforts to expose the fraud in the 2020 presidential election.

“Just realize they took the two most pathetic candidates in the history of the Democratic Party. A vice president who didn’t even win a primary in her own state. And a demented pervert, among other things, who can’t even tie his own shoelaces or know where he is and they crammed them up our nose with a fork of fraud so blatant that it is visible around the world.”

WE THE TRUE AMERICANS ARE PISSED OFF THE SCUM BIDEN ADMINISTRATION STOLE THE ELECTION WITH THE HELP FROM CONGRESS PENCE AND THE CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY THE CCP SWITCHED VOTES FROM TRUMP TO BIDEN THOUGH THE DOMINION VOTING MACHINES TRUMP WON

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021

She has a way with words👍🏻👊🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸

Wolfmannz

Feb 7, 2021
It's time to remove this DICTATOR and everyone under him! Wipe the slate clean and start over OUR WAY!
We overseas are sick and tired of hearing you whinging about this, Patriots etc, sorry, but from overseas you look a bunch of hillbillies that are too gutless to take your country back. Your military has no back bone and has sold out to this Dementia Filled moron they call Pres, and his ex high class hooker deputy. Stop all the talk and start the action and take back your country. The National guard around the capital haven't got bullets, and I doubt very well if they would fire on their own people. There's only one way to find out, go there fully armed, get into the capital and arrest all this Communist Demonrats. If they resist take them out. Grow some damn balls and stop whinging behind a keyboard.

Moochie

Apr 11, 2021
We overseas are sick and tired of hearing you whinging about this, Patriots etc, sorry, but from overseas you look a bunch of hillbillies that are too gutless to take your country back. Your military has no back bone and has sold out to this Dementia Filled moron they call Pres, and his ex high class hooker deputy. Stop all the talk and start the action and take back your country. The National guard around the capital haven't got bullets, and I doubt very well if they would fire on their own people. There's only one way to find out, go there fully armed, get into the capital and arrest all this Communist Demonrats. If they resist take them out. Grow some damn balls and stop whinging behind a keyboard.
I think you mean "whining"

Patriot Lindell

Jan 2, 2021
Who are you and what country?

Wolfmannz

Feb 7, 2021
M

Maybe you’d like to rephrase that 😡or say that to the FACE of some of OUR military SIr!!!🇺🇸💪🏻👊🏻
That's one thing I wouldn't be afraid to do, have seen how your military operate and don't give a damn how many get killed. Your military tactics suck, I know idiot, have done a lot of exercises with your Military, and as the enemy they are easily defeated.

• Dislike
Reactions: Made in the U.S.A

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Well....first off....if you think...WE AMERICANS....are a whiny bunch of children.....why READ our frustration...?....THAT....in itself....is really saying MORE about YOU....than ANY....one of us.....seems rather...well...psycho....to sit and read and read and READ.... 'letters' from 'people' whom you find childish and crying......BECAUSE .....if it upsets you.... THAT much.....then...TUNE it OUT SIR...!!!!!!
THE.... 'Hillbillies'... you....dear moron...find....so....DISRESPECTFUL......are...MEN AND WOMEN...who will give up THEIR OWN families.....who will give up their own...careers...and.....who will give up THEIR OWN LIVES.....to come into YOUR country ....maybe into YOUR TOWN....to come and RESCUE YOU...AND YOUR FAMILY from whatever EVIL might be threatening your very EXISTENCE........actually...and you might want to REMEMBER THIS....our UNITED STATES MILITARY IS.....the BEST....damn.....FIGHTING FORCE.....on this PLANET......end of story.
...I wonder......why... is it....SIR.......that you....in your SIMPLE BRAIN.....are soooooooo very upset......could it possibly.....BE THE FACT....that in your simple brain.....even you....understand that....these....United States of America...is...THE ONLY POWER...on THIS PLANET.....that actually has such a stabilizing FORCE FOR GOOD.....around the world.....that what befalls....OUR NATION.......could...ALSO....mean....that YOUR NATION IS IN JEOPARDY.
and yet......instead of....being concerned or....much like a NORMAL THINKING ADULT.....you come at.....not only US...on this FORUM.....but ALSO.....the very men and women....who..could possibly one day....save you and your nation from...deep SOCIETAL and COUNTRY RUIN.
As far as being..... 'gutless Hillbillies'.....that do nothing but cry and whine......might I suggest.....dear empty minded...foreign SIR........WE are bound by rules and the CONSTITUTION......and....as it MIGHT APPEAR....as if we just ROLLED OVER and DIED....there was a nation's capital that was FULL...BLOODY FULL of American loving patriots on January 6th...who SHOWED UP to...do something....on that day...for the SAKE OF THIS NATION.....and then....in whom.....were laughed at....lied about....belittled.....and threatened with.......JAIL TIME......from the very party....IN POWER.... now.
Once again.....OUR MILITARY....is the BEST FIGHTING FORCE.....on this spinning green planet.....and they are BOUND by a set of ORDERS and RULES....they have to WAIT TO ACT...what you are asking for...is...a MUTINY.....and...well....in this formed society...we just do NOT do that....maybe...in YOUR COUNTRY.....you have a military that will just...one day.....decide to take over a country...shoot bullets without cause.....and charge targets without plans.....but....sir....in....THESE....UNITED STATES OF AMERICA....with the BEST DAMN FIGHTING FORCE on planet earth.......they.....OBEY ORDERS....sir.
Now.....you might want to LEARN a THING OR TWO about.....a.....CIVILIZED SOCIETY........
We do not have a ROGUE MILITARY.....
And please.....if EVER you ADDRESS a nation....and ITs PEOPLE....and its....MILITARY...willing to....give THEIR LIVES....to SAVE...you and YOURS...to throw themselves into the middle of a conflict....risk their very lives....to SAVE...your very lives...then.....please...please....please...and PLEASE.... show some damn RESPECT.

Last edited:

Wolfmannz

Feb 7, 2021
Well....first off....if you think...WE AMERICANS....are a whiny bunch of children.....why READ our frustration...?....THAT....in itself....is really saying MORE about YOU....than ANY....one of us.....seems rather...well...psycho....to sit and read and read and READ.... 'letters' from 'people' whom you find childish and crying......BECAUSE .....if it upsets you.... THAT much.....then...TUNE it OUT SIR...!!!!!!
THE.... 'Hillbillies'... you....dear moron...find....so....DISRESPECTFUL......are...MEN AND WOMEN...who will give up THEIR OWN families.....who will give up their own...careers...and.....who will give up THEIR OWN LIVES.....to come into YOUR country ....maybe into YOUR TOWN....to come and RESCUE YOU...AND YOUR FAMILY from whatever EVIL might be threatening your very EXISTENCE........actually...and you might want to REMEMBER THIS....our UNITED STATES MILITARY IS.....the BEST....damn.....FIGHTING FORCE.....on this PLANET......end of story.
...I wonder......why... is it....SIR.......that you....in your SIMPLE BRAIN.....are soooooooo very upset......could it possibly.....BE THE FACT....that in your simple brain.....even you....understand that....these....United States of America...is...THE ONLY POWER...on THIS PLANET.....that actually has such a stabilizing FORCE FOR GOOD.....around the world.....that what befalls....OUR NATION.......could...ALSO....mean....that YOUR NATION IS IN JEOPARDY.
and yet......instead of....being concerned or....much like a NORMAL THINKING ADULT.....you come at.....not only US...on this FORUM.....but ALSO.....the very men and women....who..could possibly one day....save you and your nation from RUIN....deep SOCIETAL and COUNTRY RUIN.
As far as being..... 'gutless Hillbillies'.....that do nothing buy cry and whine......might I suggest.....dear empty minded...foreign SIR........WE are bound by rules and the CONSTITUTION......and....as it MIGHT APPEAR....as if we just ROLLED OVER and DIED....there was a nation's capital that was FULL...BLOODY FULL of American loving patriots on January 6th...who SHOWED UP to...do something....on that day...for the SAKE OF THIS NATION.....and then....in whom.....were laughed at....lied about....belittled.....and threatened.......JAIL TIME......from the very party....IN POWER.... now.
Once again.....OUR MILITARY....is the BEST FIGHTING FORCE.....on this spinning green planet.....and they are BOUND by a set of ORDERS and RULES....they have to WAIT TO ACT...what you are asking for...is...a MUTINY.....and...well....in this formed society...we just do NOT do that....maybe...in YOUR COUNTRY.....you have a military that will just...one day.....decide to take over a country...shoot bullets without cause.....and charge targets without plans.....but....sir....in....THESE....UNITED STATES OF AMERICA....with the BEST DAMN FIGHTING FORCE on planet earth.......they.....OBEY ORDERS....sir.
Now.....you might want to LEARN a THING OR TWO about.....a.....CIVILIZED SOCIETY........
We do not have a ROGUE MILITARY.....
And please.....if EVER you ADDRESS a nation....and ITs PEOPLE....and its....MILITARY...willing to....give THEIR LIVES....to SAVE...you and YOURS...to throw themselves into the middle of a conflict....risk their very lives....to SAVE...your very lives...then.....please...please....please...and PLEASE.... show some damn RESPECT.
You have just given me the best laugh of the week. They don't rescue countries, they invade them, and then walk away when things get tough. I'm sorry but can't have any respect for a military that's sits on it's ass and watches it's own country being taken over by Communists. They only give their lives because of dumb military tactics, you rely on numbers instead of Military nous. Your only good fighting force are your seals, the rest I'm sorry suck.

• Dislike

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
You are one SICK person....ungrateful and blind and JUST PLAIN DUMB....not knowing FACTS AND REALITY...while purporting to SAY THINGS without facts and reality...makes you...well....ignorant..and dumb.....and ..without question.....just another IDIOT FOREIGNER thinking they know AMERICA and americans which IS....in itself....arrogant as HELL.....ever hear of HILTER and WAR WORLD 2...while you say that we just sit around and DO NOTHING.....BOY OH BOY OH BOY....how old are you.....12...?..geez...I am DONE..........I do not converse with IDIOTS....absolute IDIOTS who have the UNMITIGATED GULL to say that our military just 'sits on our asses'...sorry you HATE AMERICA SO MUCH....if you ever need help.....we will STILL BE THERE...to wipe up YOUR SORRY ARSE.......
again....I will say.....THE UNITED STATES MILITARY IS......WITHOUT DOUBT....the finest fighting force in the world.....who will even....CHOOSE....to LOSE THEIR LIVES....even for MORONS like yourself....
....please...do yourself a FAVOR and learn some HISTORY before you go spouting that....our military does nothin'.....

Wolfmannz

Feb 7, 2021
.....'walk away when things get tough'.....I guess in your little CHILD BRAIN....defeating the Nazis and HILTER was just.....walking away.....OK.....OK.....MORON.
So you have it in your very narrow brain it was only the USA that defeated the Nazi's, show's your bloody ignorance. What about Vietnam moron, what about attacking Iraq on false pretenses and then walking away leaving them to fight O'Bummer's paid for and equipped ISIS? You try and find anything to invade other countries, and then walk away. The only sensible President you had that saw through all this was Trump. Now crawl back into your little cave and suckle on your mothers tit.

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
That's one thing I wouldn't be afraid to do, have seen how your military operate and don't give a damn how many get killed. Your military tactics suck, I know idiot, have done a lot of exercises with your Military, and as the enemy they are easily defeated.
Well hey 😁I have an idea since your such a terminator why don’t YOU go to the capital and ask the guys there to inspect their guns for bullets😏

Reactions: Chy and JollyJoel

Joaniemp

Apr 11, 2021
We do have a great military! But unfortunately those at the top have “too much power” and are in bed with evil! I am in shock as I’m sure 80mil + are, to be living in this scary situation. I have never felt so overwhelmed, (as I’ve been healing from a bad concussion that has been hard enough to keep level) It’s not just the dems, the swamp reps and the upper level military that are corrupt, our judicial is as well. Even our pope is corrupt. But, I believe they will push and something will break and we as a collective society will come together and make things right with Gods help. We will NOT be silenced or owned by Soros or China!!

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
So you have it in your very narrow brain it was only the USA that defeated the Nazi's, show's your bloody ignorance. What about Vietnam moron, what about attacking Iraq on false pretenses and then walking away leaving them to fight O'Bummer's paid for and equipped ISIS? You try and find anything to invade other countries, and then walk away. The only sensible President you had that saw through all this was Trump. Now crawl back into your little cave and suckle on your mothers tit.
Go away and spit your AMERICAN HATE on another forum.....I am DONE conversing.....your HATRED IS SICK....and you would fit in...just FINE....inside a DEMONCRATIC FORUM....you would LOVE their attitudes...and...you and your HATRED FOR AMERICA would fit right in...so...go...my friend...I WILL NO LONGER talk with fools....have a nice life.

Feb 27, 2021
Hi Wolf, I may disagree with some of the things you write (especially since you got side-tracked into rants about the "old" US military, of which I was one (Army Ranger, CIB, PH, etc.) but I'll defend to the death your right to say them. Oh, wait, that's been rescinded under Chairman Xiden. Things are a bit more nuanced than fits into posts like these, just don't blame most of the snuffy's for the leadership and planning failures of the "woke" brass and their political masters. Still, I applaud your initial suggestion that a large number of armed patriots (which would probably be overwhelmingly veterans) should go to the capital and seek redress of their grievances, putting to the test once and for all whether the US population will allow their government to fall to global elitist communism without a bang. I would hope that serving soldiers (who aren't LBGTalphabet or radical feminists) wouldn't fire on the patriots. Frankly, we're several months past when that should've happened, but hey, as Chairman Mao uttered (stealing the line from Sun Tzu or somebody) "The longest journey starts with the first step." Of course, Mr. Pillow may be right that pigs will fly when the proof is on the table, except that Dr. Navarro's mighty fine proof or that of Lin Woods or Sidney Powell never got a hearing. And the current regime could collapse from its own overreach and corruption. Otherwise, it doesn't look like the USA will survive to or through the 2022 elections. BTW, there are several other eminently workable strategies to save the country by strategically reducing (D) numbers in house and senate to remove the Dem majority.

Reactions: Wolfmannz

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat