Sidney Powell INTERVIEW HIGHLIGHTS: Kraken, “vaporized” murder, & more

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
Sidney Powell INTERVIEW HIGHLIGHTS: Kraken, “vaporized” murder, & more
“MONIED-UP powerful PEOPLE” are behind the 2020 election fraud
@~10 mins: Sidney Powell about KRAKEN
@~13:52 mins: K. Loeffler’s STAFFER “vaporized”/murder
@~17:55 mins: ballots trucked in THROUGHOUT COUNTRY
@~21:15 mins: Sidney Powell on military tribunals (no authorization)
@~22..49 mins: THE DEEP RIG cyber-ELECTION crimes
@~24:05 mins: other ATTYs on Trump team NOT WILLING TO PURSUE election FRAUD

LISTEN TO ENTIRE INTERVIEW with Doug Billings on
The Right Side (BEK-TV) here:
https://www.bek.news/therightside/064d706b-e3de-443b-9446-b2bb6698d3e4/#/
ELECTION - FRAUD - DEEP RIG - EVEN 45 CRITICS THINK IT WAS RIGGED - JPEG.jpg

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
Excellent interview. Encourage everyone to take the time to watch it. And thanks so much for posting the link. Perhaps one of her best. I've never seen this guy before, but I like him.

One major thing that stuck out and likely is why Bannon is steering clear of her - sad to say, cause she is fighting the good fight for him and his family, too - is she says it's BOTH parties involved and she isn't focusing on a single party. She also feels the people surrounding Trump and advising him were a detriment to this country. She said she received a phone call checking to see if she was attending CPAC, because if so, they were not going to allow her in. What a bunch of $hit.

She knows she is over the target. Hoping to have new court cases filed soon. She and her team are working 12 days, in preparation so that by November we possibly could have a fair election. She is starting her own super pac which I'm sure is a big threat to CPAC. I won't support CPAC after hearing what they did to her.

Reactions: Dip Stick and Scout

Scout

Jan 9, 2021
Excellent interview. Encourage everyone to take the time to watch it. And thanks so much for posting the link. Perhaps one of her best. I've never seen this guy before, but I like him.

One major thing that stuck out and likely is why Bannon is steering clear of her - sad to say, cause she is fighting the good fight for him and his family, too - is she says it's BOTH parties involved and she isn't focusing on a single party. She also feels the people surrounding Trump and advising him were a detriment to this country. She said she received a phone call checking to see if she was attending CPAC, because if so, they were not going to allow her in. What a bunch of $hit.

She knows she is over the target. Hoping to have new court cases filed soon. She and her team are working 12 days, in preparation so that by November we possibly could have a fair election. She is starting her own super pac which I'm sure is a big threat to CPAC. I won't support CPAC after hearing what they did to her.
Sidney's super pac is the one I will support! I really admire her courage and iron will to pursue this issue. God bless her and keep her and her family safe.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dip Stick

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat