Sidney Powell Updates

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
The United States Supreme Court refused to review the Pennsylvania 2020 Election cases.

The court made the announcement on Monday morning.

Justices Alito, Gorsuch, and Thomas dissented from the denial. Call again. And again. Flood the lines. At least they’re getting an immediate reaction from us!

CALL THE SUPREME COURT! (UPDATE phone system down!) keep it coming
tel: 202–479-3000

1614017658903.png

tj3250

Feb 14, 2021
Florida
EVERY LEGAL VOTE COUNTS
we have one more chance to legally save our country and its not the Supreme Court - its at the State level
we have to get into each state law - not Bidens words but rather Trumps words
the word Legal has been removed from the books which legally made everything illegitimate. now legitimate.
last chance to peacefully take back our country each State must make law only legal votes count
if not addressed b4 2022 - then i say peacefully will not be an option -we lost our country and then we wont need a supreme court anymore

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
This is so depressing. Seems there is no way to fix any of this. Its hard to have hope for any real future. Makes me so sad.
I understand your sadness. I have been there for over 20 years. Today I am just sick of people.

There is a way to fix it, have faith in our children. Teach them well. Don’t give them any tainted foods nor vaccines. Teach your boys to be strong fighting men. Teach your girls to be strong child bearing women. The day will come when America is taken back, it will just be awhile from now.

tj3250

Feb 14, 2021
Florida
But all the states won’t make that law. Democrats won’t do that and the bought republicans won’t either. Anyways I bid good luck in 2022.

But all the states won’t make that law. Democrats won’t do that and the bought republicans won’t either. Anyways I bid good luck in 2022.
FAITH - Americans as a whole always been slow - but when we wake - we fix - We will Wake Up
contact your state and local representatives the word LEGAL VOTE must be sate law - pass the word -the more states that implement the more the others will be forced to follow -

Last edited:
Reactions: kamr60

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
I have tried to remain hopeful b4 and since the election. I had faith in our legal system and mainly SCOTUS; today my hope and faith have been demolished. Foolishly, I believed SC Justices had integrity and do whatever it took to “right” this wrong, put the truth and law above all else. They proved me wrong. ..currently I am crying, sad, angry, hopeless with no idea where we go from here. Sad day to be an American because THIS a totally different America 200 years ago. I am an alien because this it NOT the country in which I was born. Me and my heart are broken. 😭🤬🤯

Last edited:

Drain the Swamp

Feb 12, 2021
Haven’t the Supremes made the same argument on both sides of this? First, cases were moot because election hadn’t happened yet, and now case are moot because election already happened?
No, nothing abnormal here!
That's exactly what they said. First they wouldn't hear the case because the election had not "occurred" yet, now they refuse to hear the case because they election is over, in their own words; "it is a moot point now". I have never witnessed such circular logic before in my lifetime. I guess their citing previous legal case law; "damned if you do and damned if you don't." This is the equivalent of a 2-year olds logic.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
I have tried to remain hopeful b4 and since the election. I had faith in our legal system and mainly SCOTUS; today my hope and faith have been demolished. Foolishly, I believed SC Justices had integrity and do whatever it took to “right” this wrong, put the truth and law above all else. They proved me wrong. ..currently I am crying, sad, angry, hopeless with no idea where we go from here. Sad day to be an American
☹️ I am so sorry my friend. Although today has probably awakened a lot of people up to how corrupt the government is, it has saddened many people and many seem to be over the edge. Please don’t cry. Please don’t feel hopeless. That is what the communists want. Have faith in our children. They are what matters to the future of America. You can message me if you need someone to talk too. Always here to help.

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
☹️ I am so sorry my friend. Although today has probably awakened a lot of people up to how corrupt the government is, it has saddened many people and many seem to be over the edge. Please don’t cry. Please don’t feel hopeless. That is what the communists want. Have faith in our children. They are what matters to the future of America. You can message me if you need someone to talk too. Always here to help.
Thank. They’re those types of tears (crying ugly and cannot stop. I am not married, no kids or family. It’s just me and my dogs 50 yo this year.

Last edited:

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
My eyes won’t stop leaking.’ Crying ugly. My faith and hope are crushed

• Sad
Reactions: Jona

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Thank. There those types of tears (crying ugly and cannot stop. I am not married, no kids or family. It’s just me and my dogs 50 yo this year.
☹️ Breaking my heart. If you can, take your dogs out for some wilderness type of area away from humans and sit peacefully or go for a walk. Sometimes just looking at nature and getting away from electronics helps to ease your mind, heart and soul. Meditating helps a lot too.

Sometimes us humans need a big kick in the rear end to wake us all up and put on a good fight. It just takes awhile. And even though you do not have children, believe in them. History shows us people, especially young ones because they don’t have family (kids, wife etc,) are the fighters. Each of these episodes in history where times were tough lasted 10-20 years. Believe in the children. They aren’t thoroughly brainwashed to trust the government so easily or to act like antifa pro commie knuckleheads.

❤️❤️❤️

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
My eyes won’t stop leaking.’ Crying ugly. My faith and hope are crushed
Have FAITH. Not in adults not in politicians but in the children. Always the children. Nothing else. I don’t do hope, I don’t believe in it. It is a vice. An ugly vice. A vice many politicians repeatedly say. Keep Faith and believe, just know we won’t loose in the end.

Reactions: jon forte

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
Have FAITH. Not in adults not in politicians but in the children. Always the children. Nothing else. I don’t do hope, I don’t believe in it. It is a vice. An ugly vice. A vice many politicians repeatedly say. Keep Faith and believe, just know we won’t loose in the end.
I wonder if a lawsuit could be filed against the house and senate. They behaved as children, allow those hurting and dying without aid. Because instead of focusing on struggling Americans they went forward like an infomercial. Slamming President Donald Trump hoping to Eliminate his risk of 4 more years.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
I wonder if a lawsuit could be filed against the house and senate. They behaved as children, allow those hurting and dying without aid. Because instead of focusing on struggling Americans they went forward like an infomercial. Slamming President Donald Trump hoping to Eliminate his risk of 4 more years.
Tbh, I don’t know. Ring a lawyer, a constitutional one they would know. I don’t know if just regular Americans can sue the Supreme Court or the senate or the house tbh. Seems unlikely, or if it can happen unlikely to rule in our favor due to the courts being bought off. But if folks want to try, I would say go for it. Just get a really really freaking good lawyer. Like the ones billionaires use.

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
Tbh, I don’t know. Ring a lawyer, a constitutional one they would know. I don’t know if just regular Americans can sue the Supreme Court or the senate or the house tbh. Seems unlikely, or if it can happen unlikely to rule in our favor due to the courts being bought off. But if folks want to try, I would say go for it. Just get a really really freaking good lawyer. Like the ones billionaires use.
What would you think about a new topic on Open Discussions about potential litigation? We could also call out for attorneys

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat