Simon Parkes - 1/18/2021 Update

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
1611014948151.jpg

Reactions: LillyGrace777

dow4hurst

Jan 15, 2021

Simon Parkes delivers his 1/18/2021 update.
Very reasoned and thoughtful presentation. I was surprised at some of his thoughts. Sure, there are claims he makes based on information he says he has received that sound far fetched. However, at 23:40 he makes a point about Trump's survival. What strikes me is the depth of hatred and vengeance on the left is extreme towards Trump. I can't imagine his life would go back to any semblance of normal if he does nothing about the election interference and election fraud. Second, the left does want to change America drastically, by having the executive and legislative branches under their control. The judicial branch seems to be neutered right now by Roberts for some hidden reason. If they institute ratification of the UN Arms treaty, that subjugates the Constitution underneath the UN and is a disaster. That has been threatened in the past, but the Senate was Republican and stopped it. Next, extreme gun control is likely and would severely impact our citizen militia options to control the government from taking over. Last, the national debt is completely out of control and will go exponentially worse if single payer health care, free college, and other entitlements are implemented. I would imagine Trump is thinking about those things as motivators. How far would the Chinese communist party go to force an illegal administration favorable to them?

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
Very reasoned and thoughtful presentation. I was surprised at some of his thoughts. Sure, there are claims he makes based on information he says he has received that sound far fetched. However, at 23:40 he makes a point about Trump's survival. What strikes me is the depth of hatred and vengeance on the left is extreme towards Trump. I can't imagine his life would go back to any semblance of normal if he does nothing about the election interference and election fraud. Second, the left does want to change America drastically, by having the executive and legislative branches under their control. The judicial branch seems to be neutered right now by Roberts for some hidden reason. If they institute ratification of the UN Arms treaty, that subjugates the Constitution underneath the UN and is a disaster. That has been threatened in the past, but the Senate was Republican and stopped it. Next, extreme gun control is likely and would severely impact our citizen militia options to control the government from taking over. Last, the national debt is completely out of control and will go exponentially worse if single payer health care, free college, and other entitlements are implemented. I would imagine Trump is thinking about those things as motivators. How far would the Chinese communist party go to force an illegal administration favorable to them?
Excellent post. Indeed, as Parkes asserts it isn’t merely the safety of America that is at stake. If Trump were to (and I don’t think he will) “walk away”; he himself would be in grave danger. The left already wants him disappeared and then he would have all of his supporters, already stressed, feeling betrayed and utterly disillusioned.

For President Trump, I’m afraid that he is being summoned to greatness here. This is bigger than him. The flip side of that coin is that failure is not an option.

Reactions: NA5384 and Nac614

2004done

Jan 19, 2021
Because he got a message from a friend of a friend of a friend of a cousin of a brothers friend who was in the military while having alien babies.
Even Six Layers Deep sounds a LOT more reliable than SixThousandDeepStateOperators, except chelsea clinton COULD be a grown alien.

Last edited:

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat