Simon Parkes - 1/19/2021 Update

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
THE HIPOCRISY by the left is sooooooooooo evident!!!
Trump did NOT call for storming the US Capitol....yet McConnell is going forward to orchestrate DJT's iimpeachment nonetheless...OUTRAGEOUS.
US CAPITOL BUILDING - 1984 NOMBER - BILL CLINTON COMMUTED HER SENTENCE - BLM BOARD NOW - JPEG.jpg

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
THE HIPOCRISY by the left is sooooooooooo evident!!!
Trump did NOT call for storming the US Capitol....yet McConnell is going forward to orchestrate DJT's iimpeachment nonetheless...OUTRAGEOUS. View attachment 740
That is....... THE PERFECT.......... EXPLANATION for.........unmitigated EVIL........and......last time I looked.....GOD'S LAWS...and....the GOD of the bible....just do NOT look favorably....nor honorably.....upon.....ANY EVIL......Our GOD is A JUST GOD......there is a time coming....people....when.....JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED.........just sayin'.......(see attached PHOTO to above post....THAT is my reference for comment)

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
stay strong
Your image is PERFECT......LIONS...A PRIDE OF LIONS....I think would be appropriate....too....because we are going to need an ABUNDANCE of FIERCE ATTACK animals....I dont suspect 75 million are going to take this without a battle...I'm NOT advocating WAR in the streets....but a hefty dose of PUSH BACK is needed....we got PLAYED.....we need to PLAY BACK....!!!!!!!!!!!!....ah....Biden looked like an absolute FOOL TODAY.....Grossly out of his element...kinda like putting a kindergartener....in a high school football game.....as quarterback....with the damn game on the Line...!!!!....please NOTE....I didnt WATCH A LICK of it....just saw pics....wasnt that crowd a laughing JOKE...WAIT...WHAT CROWD......and......exhibit A.....THAT SEZ IT ALL....

Pauletteph

Jan 12, 2021
Simon is a fake. I got two videos of the "plan" our fabulous President Trump will be back as our President. To post it would be a bad idea because the bad guys will also see the content. Be patient within a few weeks, just like President Trump said "I will be back soon" he meant it. His plan is beyond genius and he will destroy all the fake traitors. HAVE FAITH SOMETHING IS IN THE MAKING THAT WILL SHOCK YOU AND MAKE YOU SO HAPPY. The FAKE DemocRats have no idea and will be taken by surprise. Our real president Trump always said DO NOT TELL YOUR ENEMIES WHAT YOU WILL DO in advance, how stupid is that? Learn to listen to his message, HAVE FAITH.

Alabamer

Jan 21, 2021
Simon can go back to wanting to have sex with aliens. It is hard for me to believe that anyone thought he was real. When Lin Wood posted his video to the masses, he lost all credibility.

Reactions: HelenaTide1

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
It isn’t this guy is full of s***.
Simon can go back to wanting to have sex with aliens. It is hard for me to believe that anyone thought he was real. When Lin Wood posted his video to the masses, he lost all credibility.
lin wood is a joke as well. They all sound super insane.

Watch War Room Live!

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

WR Forum Sponsors

Pro Trump News