Simon Parkes banned!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

bossyfossy

Jan 15, 2021
It's just like MSM spewing stuff, maybe just to see what sticks...? IDK. But the convoluted claims of military in charge, swamp character arrests, etc... Where is it coming from? Disinformation is damaging regardless of the source. Think about that.
False "hope" in someone coming to the rescue keeps people comfortable and less likely to get involved... Folks there may not be a calvary to save the Republic. We The People must rise up and get in to action.
One way is to reclaim the States Militia, county-by-county.... check out TacticalCivics.com.

Jan 14, 2021
Agree totally that 'disinformation' is lulling people into non-action. There is no military in charge, have been no arrests. Stop giving these people time and attention unless you understand that it's purely entertainment. Went down that rabbit hole last year and climbed back out. Looking for more practical ways to influence change as stated above.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Agree totally that 'disinformation' is lulling people into non-action. There is no military in charge, have been no arrests. Stop giving these people time and attention unless you understand that it's purely entertainment. Went down that rabbit hole last year and climbed back out. Looking for more practical ways to influence change as stated above.
Some people need something to follow because they feel/are weak. That is why there are leaders and then there are followers. That is just how humans are. They will cling to whatever new fad is around to make themselves feel better. It is just life, facts.

I don’t think anyone should be banned for free speech though. He has every right to make up bs about having sex with aliens and shapeshifters or whatever nonsense. It is up to the people to believe it or not. Can’t say you believe in freedom of speech and then support someone getting their speech taken away from them. You’re either pro speech or not. (Not you specifically, speaking in general.)

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
A true patriot.

Attachments

• E457DE25-A8B8-4CB9-9F34-C6538326FAE4.jpeg
    E457DE25-A8B8-4CB9-9F34-C6538326FAE4.jpeg
    130.8 KB · Views: 68

FreeHome

Jan 14, 2021
March 4th... Start preparing now, imo. If biden can sign what is it 47 EOs? In one week what do you think he will do in 5 more weeks if not 8? Stop

March 4th... Start preparing now, imo. If biden can sign what is it 47 EOs? In one week what do you think he will do in 5 more weeks if not 8? Stop waiting. Get prepared.
I'm gtg. As are many. Waiting for leadership.

Reactions: WVHatfieldPatriot

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
I'm gtg. As are many. Waiting for leadership.
I mean stock up on a lot of canned food, pasta, rice, protein powder, spinach powder, broccoli powder, vitamins, water, etc. Just in case.

We have a bunch of protein powder, beef protein powder, spinach powder. I make beef protein powder buns with spinach powder and bananas, tastes like banana bread. They are Really good. You can’t taste the beef or spinach, but you get the benefits from the spinach and protein along with the bananas.

Here’s the recipe if anyone would like to try them:
1 cup protein powder
1 cup self rising flour
3 mashed bananas
1 egg
1/2 to 1 cup spinach powder.
Sometimes I put in chopped walnuts or other mixed nuts
mix it all up. Gets really sticky then I use a greased ice cream scooper to scoop them into balls and bake at 180 degrees celius fan oven (think that would be 375 f) for 15-20 minutes, just until they get a bit brown on top. Really good with cream cheese.

LinCava

Jan 18, 2021
First it was YouTube, then Twitter I think, now Facebook.

Some may disagree with his ideas; to each his own. I don’t claim to have any answers. But I find Simon fascinating and informative. He is a quietly reflective, refreshing antidote to Steve.

see for yourself:
I'm still finding him on Bitchute, but have not looked to see if there are new updates. The last one is yesterday the 29th of Jan 2021

rich82airborne

Jan 9, 2021
It's just like MSM spewing stuff, maybe just to see what sticks...? IDK. But the convoluted claims of military in charge, swamp character arrests, etc... Where is it coming from? Disinformation is damaging regardless of the source. Think about that.
False "hope" in someone coming to the rescue keeps people comfortable and less likely to get involved... Folks there may not be a calvary to save the Republic. We The People must rise up and get in to action.
One way is to reclaim the States Militia, county-by-county.... check out TacticalCivics.com.
do you only read headlines? you probably think Q, Q+, and Qanon are disinformation campaigns as well then? maybe Russian like come to find out idiot bill deep state still says Q anon is! if you took the time to actually listen instead of putting yourself up on a know everything pedestal, instead of just flapping your face, you'd listen and realize that all of them, us we anons tell everyone these are ideas! "do your own research" so guess again! we are very real! we are Q! we are anons! we are Patriots we are the majority!

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Out of all the “anons” I have listened to and comments they made, not a single one said “THIS IS AN IDEA.” NOT ONE. They all say this will happen but “we don’t know when.” Oh and then ask for a donation or buy my stuff. And no, you are not the majority. March 4th is the cut off date. After that, then you will know if you have been played as a fool or not. Good luck.

@rich82airborne

Last edited:

LinCava

Jan 18, 2021
First it was YouTube, then Twitter I think, now Facebook.

Some may disagree with his ideas; to each his own. I don’t claim to have any answers. But I find Simon fascinating and informative. He is a quietly reflective, refreshing antidote to Steve.

see for yourself:
He knew what was coming when he first received notice from youtube and moved his work to bitchute. He's been posting nearly daily, the most recent was yesterday.

Reactions: Mission

Schaferhund

Jan 8, 2021
My feeling is that if something definitive and factual does NOT happen for The People by the end of March we need to organise!!!
Why wait ? Convention of States IS organized, has a plan and is gaining strength. Join the movement happening now conventionofstates.com.
FYI: Hillary and Soros are against this organization.

Reactions: WVHatfieldPatriot

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat