Simple Solution to the National Debt!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021
Keep all the damn money at home! Cancel foreign aide, cancel U.N. payments, cancel ALL payments to foreign entities! Screw all of them! I see none of them doing anything on our behalf! Its just take, take, take, with no payback.
Use OUR money for real infrastructure, beef up our military, eliminate all other federal agencies including the illegal IRS (especially the IRS!!) give education back to the states, term limits for all! SHALL I GO ON??. Back to minimal government that WE can control!

Mike gw

Jun 20, 2021
Keep all the damn money at home! Cancel foreign aide, cancel U.N. payments, cancel ALL payments to foreign entities! Screw all of them! I see none of them doing anything on our behalf! Its just take, take, take, with no payback.
Use OUR money for real infrastructure, beef up our military, eliminate all other federal agencies including the illegal IRS (especially the IRS!!) give education back to the states, term limits for all! SHALL I GO ON??. Back to minimal government that WE can control!
👍👍👍👍👍👍

Reactions: Kaybee3

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
the world war two era concept of "foreign aid" was centered around colonialism and supporting countries still developing. It was meant to civilize and upgrade the countries and get them fit for independence and self government, or to repair them after wars and help them become self governing again.

America pays aid to India - which has a space program but no proper sanitation. Why? A country spending its own money on space rockets, or local wars, or prison camps for its citizens, should not get a penny of our money.
I'm opposed to all foreign aid, foreign entanglements and all immigration, but many people with moderate views on these topics are fundamentally dishonest, intellectually lazy and extremely cowardly in the way they will simply allow their own money, stolen under false pretenses as "taxes" which are not spent on the purpose for which the tax is created, to be sent overseas in the billions.

Israel is the worst of the parasitic countries but there is a laundry list of countries who get handouts, and it is a cycle of corruption, outright criminality and deliberate fraud against the taxpayer

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
The US spends about $45Bn a year on foreign aid. A little over half is military aid, a lot of that money stays in the US. IOW, Pentagon pays Lockheed, who delivers a jet to the recipient.

We aren't going to impact a $3Tn deficit by cutting foreign aid.

The aid to Israel and Egypt were negotiated in the Camp David Accords (by Jimmy Carter). That's money we give them to pretend they like each other. If we end that aid, we are reneging on that agreement.

We don't provide aid to India. We sent some vaccine, but I don't know if you can call that aid. In fact, most of the latter half of the 20th, India was under some form of US sanction or another. We considered them WarPac, they called themselves "non-aligned", but they were in the Soviet sphere in reality.

The US is not interested in colonies, and our foreign aid is not about colonialism. After the second world war, we ended up getting tangled up in the mess when the former colonies threw off the yokes of their European masters.

Whether Africa, the Mid-East, or Southeast Asia, every brushfire war we got into after WW2 was at the request of our European "allies"- who left those countries with weak opposing factions and civil wars.

We get the blame for all that, none of it is our creation.

Last edited:

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
Here's a simple solution that would balance the budget at a cost of $535 Million a year.

Pay every member of Congress a $1 Million bonus, every year they pass a balanced budget.

Give them the right incentive, they will figure out a way...

Oct 7, 2021
And nationalize all our natural resources to underpin our money: gold, gas, oil. There's 10x more gold in the Rockies than ALL the gold in the world that's been mined to date. We don't even need to guard it, just leave it in the mountains. Guess who bought up all the mining rights? F-ing multinational corporations!

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
And nationalize all our natural resources to underpin our money: gold, gas, oil.
Chavez would approve.

No thanks. The Federal Gov't has too much control as it is.

Let the States manage their resources for the benefit of their citizens. D.C. has no business telling Alaska if they can harvest some timber, or catch a fish or extract some oil from the ground. The people who rely on those resources know how to manage them better than some faceless bureaucrat.

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021
The US spends about $45Bn a year on foreign aid. A little over half is military aid, a lot of that money stays in the US. IOW, Pentagon pays Lockheed, who delivers a jet to the recipient.

We aren't going to impact a $3Tn deficit by cutting foreign aid.

The aid to Israel and Egypt were negotiated in the Camp David Accords (by Jimmy Carter). That's money we give them to pretend they like each other. If we end that aid, we are reneging on that agreement.

We don't provide aid to India. We sent some vaccine, but I don't know if you can call that aid. In fact, most of the latter half of the 20th, India was under some form of US sanction or another. We considered them WarPac, they called themselves "non-aligned", but they were in the Soviet sphere in reality.

The US is not interested in colonies, and our foreign aid is not about colonialism. After the second world war, we ended up getting tangled up in the mess when the former colonies threw off the yokes of their European masters.

Whether Africa, the Mid-East, or Southeast Asia, every brushfire war we got into after WW2 was at the request of our European "allies"- who left those countries with weak opposing factions and civil wars.

We get the blame for all that, none of it is our creation.
When I said KEEP THE MONEY AT HOME..I don't expect it will solve the debt problem. However, in responsible budgeting, money should not be spent on unnecessary expenditures outside of our boarders that will increase the debt and cause further deterioration of the USA.
For too long and for too much we have given OUR money away to other countries for THEIR infrastructure, foreign militaries, and everything under the sun, all while our country crumbles. And as you saw in the bill, billions allocated to foreign entities for ridiculous fictitious programs such as Islamic transgender education and the like, money that really just goes in someones' pocket.
After WWII we helped rebuild Europe to the point of picture perfect, yet Chicago, NY, Philadelphia, LA, and even DC turned into large areas of impoverished slum housing. We allowed many of our public transportation programs to deteriorate and collapse while we took Europe and other countries into the future. Exactly what were/are politicians thinking when they send money out the door year after year, do they really not look outside their bubble and see the collapse?

I so miss President Trump. There is no one that can come even close to running our country as well as he managed to do in such a short time. What a hero for waking us up and showing that we need to take our country back, and out of the hands of these corrupt officials. He is the only politician in my lifetime, and probably forever, that had a complete understanding of budgeting, and, prioritizing expenditures to benefit Americans rather than giving our money the entire corrupt world.

Give congressmen $1M. No way! I want them in jail, I want them to serve their sentence in the slums of one of the cities I mentioned. I want them broke, homeless, and hungry. I want them to live in the reality they created for so many Americans; that would be true justice. Besides, $1m is nothing to them, they get much much more than that doing back room deals of every kind.

Reactions: iampartagas

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021
And nationalize all our natural resources to underpin our money: gold, gas, oil. There's 10x more gold in the Rockies than ALL the gold in the world that's been mined to date. We don't even need to guard it, just leave it in the mountains. Guess who bought up all the mining rights? F-ing multinational corporations!
Exactly!!👿

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
...Give congressmen $1M. No way! I want them in jail, I want them to serve their sentence in the slums of one of the cities I mentioned. I want them broke, homeless, and hungry. I want them to live in the reality they created for so many Americans; that would be true justice. Besides, $1m is nothing to them, they get much much more than that doing back room deals of every kind.
My suggestion is the lesser of evils. We will run a $3Tn deficit this year. A half billion is nothing.

Yes, the money would not be significant to a lot of congresscritters, especially in the Senate where almost everyone is already a millionaire. But the house has a lot of members that are not independently wealthy. So Pelosi would not care about a million dollars, but there are a lot of her caucus members who would!

Putting the fiscal house in order cannot be done without addressing mandatory spending, and that can't be done without democrats. If you give them a financial incentive, they will adjust their propaganda accordingly.

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021
I'm opposed to all foreign aid, foreign entanglements and all immigration
Yes, absolutely, at the very least until WE, the USA, are in tip-top shape and every street, every home, every bridge, EVERYTHING is the best it can be, and the best in the world. Never again should we allow those WHO WORK FOR US to bring our cities and rural areas down to 3rd world status.

Oct 7, 2021
Chavez would approve.

No thanks. The Federal Gov't has too much control as it is.

Let the States manage their resources for the benefit of their citizens. D.C. has no business telling Alaska if they can harvest some timber, or catch a fish or extract some oil from the ground. The people who rely on those resources know how to manage them better than some faceless bureaucrat.
Then fix the bureaucracy, revamp the government. Keep the Constitution, update the outdated processes. Two hundred years ago, we needed representatives to go meet up with other state reps because there weren't phones/internet,. But now that we can communicate in real time, we don't need representation--we can govern ourselves. Think about it: No need for Congress or DC! The President handles security, period. The rest of the country's administration is handled by the people. See something that needs to be done? Get with an expert, outline a plan, get some bids, "post your bill on the New Congress app" which notifies everyone in your specified geographical area that there's a bill proposed. Let everyone review it and see the cost of their share, if it passes. Example: Need a stretch of highway repaved for $2bil, population affected is 50 million, cost pp $40--vote Y or N. Once over 50% of the affected population votes yes, the bill passes and all 50 million are billed $40. How do we pay for that? NO TAXES! See? Pay as you go. The only bills that pass will be for things we really want or need. NO F-ING GAMES OR WASTE! Now you, too, can be a government contractor haha. They've fooled people into believing we need the garbage they keep legislating to hide the control-construct they've been building for decades. Hmm, I'm going to post this as a separate thread and see what people think about it.

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021
My suggestion is the lesser of evils. We will run a $3Tn deficit this year. A half billion is nothing.

Yes, the money would not be significant to a lot of congresscritters, especially in the Senate where almost everyone is already a millionaire. But the house has a lot of members that are not independently wealthy. So Pelosi would not care about a million dollars, but there are a lot of her caucus members who would!

Putting the fiscal house in order cannot be done without addressing mandatory spending, and that can't be done without democrats. If you give them a financial incentive, they will adjust their propaganda accordingly.
I mentioned in a different thread that we need to replace congress with all veterans, those who have exhibited their patriotism by putting their life on the line. I am not willing to pay the current congress one dime in bonus money to do what they are supposed do, to do their job.

KerimF

Sep 6, 2021

You are totally right if you mean by 'our' in "I see none of them doing anything on our behalf!" the American People.
In reality, it seems that all of them are doing almost everything on behalf of those who run the American system... starting from U.N. and their greatest military base/headquarters that was planted between three continents, Europe, Africa and Asia.

Truth be said, before joining this forum, I used believing that the end purpose of supporting and funding (in billions) the various American forces and bases around the world is to let their American families (of USA troops) and the American People, in general, have a very good life.

Now, I tend to believe that most Americans have indeed a good life but they used asking more and more to no limit :D

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
I mentioned in a different thread that we need to replace congress with all veterans, those who have exhibited their patriotism by putting their life on the line. I am not willing to pay the current congress one dime in bonus money to do what they are supposed do, to do their job.
You could pick 535 random names from the phone book and get better people than we have now.

My suggestion isn't going to happen, I know that.

But it would work.

iampartagas

Jul 2, 2021
Here's a simple solution that would balance the budget at a cost of $535 Million a year.

Pay every member of Congress a $1 Million bonus, every year they pass a balanced budget.

Give them the right incentive, they will figure out a way...
So our fearless leaders won't do the right thing for the country on an elected official's pay, but they'd do it for $1 million. Reminds me of Oscar Wilde's famous jab at a pretentious society dame who said she'd sleep with a rich nobleman for 1 million pounds. Wilde asked her if she'd sleep with him for 20 pounds. Indignant, she asked him what did he think she was, a common whore? He said she'd already established what she was, he was just trying to find her price.

Last edited:

iampartagas

Jul 2, 2021

These vermin would simply leverage the mil to extort more $$ from their puppet masters (You want to give me how much to keep you from being sued into bankruptcy? You gotta double/triple that because I already have a cool mil in the bank.)

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
These vermin would simply leverage the mil to extort more $$ from their puppet masters (You want to give me how much to keep you from being sued into bankruptcy? You gotta double/triple that because I already have a cool mil in the bank.)
So double it or triple it. A billion is still a hell of a lot less than $3 Trillion. It's a conceptual idea, not a practical one.

Here's another one. A campaign finance bank. You open an account when you run for office, and all donations go into that account anonymously. The politician doesn't know who made the donation, he has to market himself based on ideas alone. Makes it a little more challenging to buy influence.

This would not violate the first amendment right to petition for redress, but it would obscure the donors from the recipients and weaken the influence of money in policy-making.

iampartagas

Jul 2, 2021
So double it or triple it. A billion is still a hell of a lot less than $3 Trillion. It's a conceptual idea, not a practical one.

Here's another one. A campaign finance bank. You open an account when you run for office, and all donations go into that account anonymously. The politician doesn't know who made the donation, he has to market himself based on ideas alone. Makes it a little more challenging to buy influence.

This would not violate the first amendment right to petition for redress, but it would obscure the donors from the recipients and weaken the influence of money in policy-making.
Kinda like Hunter Biden not knowing who bought his morning-after pukes? I suspect donors would always find ways to let their favorite puppet know where the cash came from. Scorpions are always gonna sting the suckers they trick into carrying them. We can make all the laws we want, but in the end it all comes down to the quality of the leaders we pick - and often they're the most unlikely ones. Trump is the best example of that.

Psalm 27

Feb 13, 2021
Then fix the bureaucracy, revamp the government. Keep the Constitution, update the outdated processes. Two hundred years ago, we needed representatives to go meet up with other state reps because there weren't phones/internet,. But now that we can communicate in real time, we don't need representation--we can govern ourselves. Think about it: No need for Congress or DC! The President handles security, period. The rest of the country's administration is handled by the people. See something that needs to be done? Get with an expert, outline a plan, get some bids, "post your bill on the New Congress app" which notifies everyone in your specified geographical area that there's a bill proposed. Let everyone review it and see the cost of their share, if it passes. Example: Need a stretch of highway repaved for $2bil, population affected is 50 million, cost pp $40--vote Y or N. Once over 50% of the affected population votes yes, the bill passes and all 50 million are billed $40. How do we pay for that? NO TAXES! See? Pay as you go. The only bills that pass will be for things we really want or need. NO F-ING GAMES OR WASTE! Now you, too, can be a government contractor haha. They've fooled people into believing we need the garbage they keep legislating to hide the control-construct they've been building for decades. Hmm, I'm going to post this as a separate thread and see what people think about it.
Sounds good to me. I would have one addition. The person or persons writing the code for the "New Congress App", should be paid a fair amount of compensation for their work, equal to, let's say upper middle class for their State. Any additional funds found accruing to their accounts, that of their friends or relatives, will result in a solid 24 month term in a Correctional Institution, for both the sender and the receiver, No parole, No probation, No 'Good Time". Just two solid years in a controlled environment to ponder how 'Pay to play' can infect and kill an otherwise free society.

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat