Smoking Gun - Pfizer, Fauci & the FDA

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

FuriousPatriot

Jun 23, 2021
Take a look at Pfizer's Phase I application to the FDA for their cure to the Covid nightmare.

How many people have died from the Covid shot since March of this year? How many permanently disabling injuries have been reported since March of this year?

Pfizer KNEW that Ivermectin kills Sars-CoV-2. So did the FDA.

Yet, how many pharmacies are refusing to fill prescriptions for Ivermectin?

How many lying scumbags spewed the propaganda nonsense about Ivermectin being a horse medicine that is dangerous to Humans?

What should be the penalty? And, who should pay it???

Watch video here: https://t.co/0411jgXKu9

Attachments

• pfizer ivermectin.png
    pfizer ivermectin.png
    204.8 KB · Views: 20

FuriousPatriot

Jun 23, 2021
Excellent! In fact, I'm gonna' watch it again for grins & giggles.

Gotta' admit that I'm bucking mad about this. CVS and how many other pharmacies refuse to fill the legit scripts. Raggedy Azz touted horse tales from the press room podium. The lame stream media all regurgitated the lies. What, is Pfizer rich enough to pay them all off until they can get their new ivermectin drug to market?

Somebody needs to fry!

Reactions: Aubrey James

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
Take a look at Pfizer's Phase I application to the FDA for their cure to the Covid nightmare.

How many people have died from the Covid shot since March of this year? How many permanently disabling injuries have been reported since March of this year?

Pfizer KNEW that Ivermectin kills Sars-CoV-2. So did the FDA.

Yet, how many pharmacies are refusing to fill prescriptions for Ivermectin?

How many lying scumbags spewed the propaganda nonsense about Ivermectin being a horse medicine that is dangerous to Humans?

What should be the penalty? And, who should pay it???

Watch video here: https://t.co/0411jgXKu9
"propaganda nonsense" I really am amazed how history repeats itself. Like every blinkin' week. It's not so much Pfizer, a certified moneywhore. It's the fake media agenda going all out to sweep the wonderful iver 'the boneless' mectin under an avalanche of garbage spin. All these bad vibes against a cheap drug that works better than the expensive remdesivir.

So keep up the good work FuriousPatriot. As somebody (I know who) once said, 'You really are furious" This time I'm not chuckling. You're right. Guilty heads should roll.

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
LEAD WITH A TRUTH, AND THEN EXPLODE INTO A LIE.

Let’s see if we can distill the truth from the lie. A good fake news example is found at:

(https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consu...-not-use-ivermectin-treat-or-prevent-covid-19)

(Reordered and condensed for comprehension. They say):

It’s important to note that these animal products with ivermectin are different from the ones for people. Many inactive ingredients found in products for animals aren’t evaluated for use in people. Or they are included in much greater quantity than those used in people. Therefore, you can also overdose on ivermectin. The most effective ways to limit the spread of COVID-19 include getting a COVID-19 vaccine."

Do you see how they gave their lying conclusion from the true facts. When misinformed people die by taking vet products, they don’t die from the ivermectin.

The conclusion should have read:
Therefore, we humans can overdose on dangerous equine medicinal formulations such as pour-on, injectable, paste, and "drench," parasitic toxin treatments (that contain ivermectin as part of the ingredient list). As a rule, informed people should rigorously avoid going ‘under’ the counter for protection against Covid. In fact: If your health care provider writes you an ivermectin prescription, fill it through a legitimate source such as a pharmacy, and take it exactly as prescribed.

Now for two last bits of reality.

(1) Ivermectin tablets are approved by the FDA. (They didn’t get that way by killing people.)
Except for precompromised patients, there is no harmful lethal documentation against it in the pure state other than quantity. You can also overdose by quantity with aspirin if you want. See:
"The major drawback is that (Ivermectin) treatment is associated with adverse host inflammatory responses."

(2) However, as with all drugs, it was long ago discovered ivermectin can interact with other medications, like blood-thinners. Only a fool takes two different lines of medication unless approved by medical guidelines. Always make sure you are aware of adverse medical issues with two specified prescription drugs. That is why any given drug becomes a prescription drug: Because it has lines not to be crossed. Otherwise it is awarded over-the-counter status by the FDA.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor, and my providing this public and opinionated information for you is not to be considered medical advice.

Last edited:

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat