So Let Me Get This Straight...

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
This is a "historic airlift"

125 Air National Guard aircraft flew 134 sorties in the last three days

They airlifted into DC 2.3 million pounds of cargo from around the nation

The volume of aircraft, personnel, and equipment is unprecedented

They're even flying in 80 Guardsmen aboard a KC-135 Stratotanker into DC from...wait for it...ALASKA.

All for a guy who can't get out of his basement without "fracturing his foot".

SOMETHING. IS. GOING. DOWN.

Historic Air National Guard airlift brings troops to DC

WASHINGTON – Thousands of National Guard troops continued to stream into the nation's capital Saturday to support law enforcement during the presidential inauguration, building to a force of up to 25,000 members. Many of the Soldiers and Airmen are getting there via the Air National Guard in a historic airlift.

Some 125 Air National Guard aircraft flew 134 sorties into Washington Jan. 12-15, bringing more than 7,060 National Guard troops and 2.3 million pounds of cargo from around the nation. The flurry of flights into Joint Base Andrews in Maryland continued Saturday, handled by the 89th Airlift Wing.

“The type of mission that we are involved in right now just demonstrates the nature of the Air National Guard," said Lt. Gen. Mike Loh, director, Air National Guard. "We pride ourselves in being the first to the fight, whether it be responding to natural disasters, COVID-19, civil unrest, or providing support to our local, state, and federal partners for the inauguration.”

"The volume of aircraft, personnel, and equipment that is processing through Andrews is pretty much unprecedented," said Lt. Col. Devin T. Robinson, director, Air National Guard public affairs. "Our Guard Airmen are turning a massive number of aircraft in a very short period of time - it really is amazing!”

On Sunday, the Alaska Air National Guard's 168th Wing will fly about 80 Guardsmen aboard a KC-135 Stratotanker from Eielson Air Force Base on a seven-hour flight to Joint Base Andrews.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
It is a way for them to continue to manipulate people into thinking trump supporters are these awful, murderous klan members out to kill everyone. I think it is more of a show than anything else.

jeffvw

Jan 15, 2021
I heard Trump ordered in all these national guardsmen in there, any news on whether that's true?

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat