So, Should We Build A Counter-Narrative?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

GreatnessDawns

Feb 26, 2021
@Sweatpotato raised a great point today in the LiveChat War Room's 2nd show: How about we #RecallBiden?!?!? "sure there is no legal standing" but could it begin a Nation Wide effort to build a Counter-Narrative for and by America First Patriots: the TRUE Silent Majority?!?! I say, YES, drop your ideas in this thread and let's work together to BE the change.

1PATRIOT

Mar 17, 2021
WOW. THAT'S IT? NO INPUT FROM KEYBOARD WARRIORS IN THE MAIN CHAT ROOM? LACK OF SUPPORT FOR SOLVING ISSUES REFLECTS THE SAD SAD STATE WE ARE IN. APPEARS MY TIME WOULD BE BETTER SPENT AT A REMOTE FISHING HOLE -- ALONE.

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
WOW. THAT'S IT? NO INPUT FROM KEYBOARD WARRIORS IN THE MAIN CHAT ROOM? LACK OF SUPPORT FOR SOLVING ISSUES REFLECTS THE SAD SAD STATE WE ARE IN. APPEARS MY TIME WOULD BE BETTER SPENT AT A REMOTE FISHING HOLE -- ALONE.
Take a trip to Minnesota after the lake ice melts. When lakes ice over, Smallmouth typically do not see lures for 4 to 6 months. As ice melts, prior to the spawn they go stupid, acting like they are willing to eat the bottom off a boat!😉
On a serious note, individuals and businesses need to remove all money from banks, retirement savings etc. Get all money changed into gold, silver or precious metals or gems. Then stop paying Federal taxes. Things will go to crap almost immediately. Demand the military, FBI, CIA or DOJ remove EVERY (state or US) official that has committed crimes against our Government. If the government does not meet our demands then they do not get paid $$$! Seriously, what could they do? Arrest all protestors? If all working class Americans and small businesses go “on strike”- protest, what can they do?
If you have additional thoughts, positive or negative, please reply. Constructive criticism is extremely important and greatly appreciated!

Last edited:

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com
@Sweatpotato raised a great point today in the LiveChat War Room's 2nd show: How about we #RecallBiden?!?!? "sure there is no legal standing" but could it begin a Nation Wide effort to build a Counter-Narrative for and by America First Patriots: the TRUE Silent Majority?!?! I say, YES, drop your ideas in this thread and let's work together to BE the change.
Our adversaries would like nothing better than to take up literally millions of patriots' time in something that has zero legal effect

WHAT THEY FEAR MOST...IS LOCAL AND STATE ACTIVISM....AND WE ARE BRINGING THE POLITICAL HURT TO ALL WHO HAVE COMMITTED TREASON WITH ASSAULTS UPON OUR CONSTITUTION LIKE HR 1

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
Take a trip to Minnesota after the lake ices melts. Smallmouth do not see lures for 4 to 6 months, depending on weather. Before the spawn they go stupid and act like they are will to eat the bottom off a boat!😉
DEMS REMOTE FISHING HOLE:poop::p

Attachments

• DEMShole.jpg
    DEMShole.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 41

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
Our adversaries would like nothing better than to take up literally millions of patriots' time in something that has zero legal effect

WHAT THEY FEAR MOST...IS LOCAL AND STATE ACTIVISM....AND WE ARE BRINGING THE POLITICAL HURT TO ALL WHO HAVE COMMITTED TREASON WITH ASSAULTS UPON OUR CONSTITUTION LIKE HR 1
I still think if every American and small business withdrew all money from bank/checking/ savings/ retirement accounts, changed the cash to precious metals or gemstones, then withheld all Federal Taxes, demand traitors are arrested, a honest vote recount, and additional demands. Until the government “complies” Citizens will remain “on strike.”

I challenge and invite everyone to post any idea they think could have greater success and impact that does not require violence.

Last edited:

1PATRIOT

Mar 17, 2021

A UNITING NATIONWIDE NARRATIVE -- THAT IS ALL IT IS MEANT TO DO. BUT IT SHEDS A SPOTLIGHT ON THE NECESSITY OF STRONG SUPPORT AND ACTIVITY ON THE COMMUNITY LEVEL. IT HAS AN EFFECT SIMILAR TO A "SHOPPING MALL". OUR FORUM TO COORDINATE EFFORTS NATIONWIDE.

1PATRIOT

Mar 17, 2021
Take a trip to Minnesota after the lake ice melts. Smallmouth do not see lures for 4 to 6 months, depending on weather. Before the spawn they go stupid and act like they are willing to eat the bottom off a boat!😉
On a serious note, I think individuals and businesses need to remove all money from banks, retirement savings etc. Get all money changed into gold, silver or precious metals or gems. Then stop paying Federal taxes. Things will go to crap almost immediately. Demand the military, FBI, CIA or DOJ remove EVERYONE that has committed crimes against our Government, and those that are traitors. If the government does not meet our demands then they do not get $$$. If the entire working class Americans go “on strike” what can they do?
I AGREE 100%. SO SO DOABLE! THE "POINTLESS" EFFORT WILL BE IGNORED BY DEMS AS IRRELEVANT. WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK FOR? A COMMUNICATION CHANNEL OF OUR OWN. EMPOWERS LOCAL EFFORTS. COURAGE IS CONTAGIOUS. AND THIS IDEA IS A CONSTRUCTIVE ONE IMO.

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
I AGREE 100%. SO SO DOABLE! THE "POINTLESS" EFFORT WILL BE IGNORED BY DEMS AS IRRELEVANT. WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK FOR? A COMMUNICATION CHANNEL OF OUR OWN. EMPOWERS LOCAL EFFORTS. COURAGE IS CONTAGIOUS. AND THIS IDEA IS A CONSTRUCTIVE ONE IMO.
Another thought / suggestion is for Republican states to send their governor and elected Republican officials to go to DC for a peaceful protest, ask the President, VP, House, Senate and SCOTUS what the HE** they are doing and demand an immediate change! If everyday citizens arrived to protest they will be brushed off as idiots and nut jobs. IF state government officials were protesting, it would me much harder for the media and Congress to ignore, dismiss or “spin” it into a narrative that suits their needs.

Last edited:

1PATRIOT

Mar 17, 2021
I still think if every American and small business withdrew all money from bank/checking/ savings/ retirement accounts, changed the cash to precious metals or gemstones, then withheld all Federal Taxes, demand traitors are arrested, a honest vote recount, and additional demands. Until the government “complies” Citizens will remain “on strike.”

I challenge and invite everyone to post any idea they think could have greater success and impact that does not require violence.
POSTED YOUR COMMENT TO MAIN CHAT ROOM. CRICKETS

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021

Our founders started going after their TEA....we should attack the modern-day equivalent :ROFLMAO: as you enumerated

Attachments

• TaxRevolt.jpg
    TaxRevolt.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 37
S

Suzan H

I think this would be a GREAT idea! The left has been exercising MANY unconstitutional edicts and behaviours since the regime usurped office in January. I'm not afraid to sign an online petition, but I believe a USPS address to send a petition or some such less public avenue would be best for most people to join. Count me in.

1PATRIOT

Mar 17, 2021
It would be much more enjoyable , productive for food but not sure about country
ONE CANNOT DO THE HEAVY LIFTING ALONE. DJT EXPOSED THE SWAMP BUT IT WILL TAKE ALL OF US TO DRAIN IT. PEOPLE HAVE TO BE WILLING TO ROLL UP THEIR SLEEVES AND NOT BE AFRAID TO GET THEIR HANDS DIRTY! PLAYING KEYBOARD WARRIOR IS NOT ENOUGH TO DRAIN THE SWAMP.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
distraction
run for an office,
learn how the steal happened and tell people
learn about agendas and don't fall for the BS.
;earn how china russia are behind all of this,
when we get distracted from the main thing, the main thing suffers.

educate your friends and family
A> what is China doing, what got stolen and how,
B what this virus is really all about, and the pot that we've been boiling in.....
C. how to be ready for your redemption is drawing nigh.
focus on these, ....Oregon just tried to recall Kate Brown, and had thousands more sigs than needed; and her sec of state said they were invalid sigs.....do you think a dem run congress will do less?

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
POSTED YOUR COMMENT TO MAIN CHAT ROOM. CRICKETS
I know. I do not understand. This is something that can be done almost immediately. Perhaps people prefer talk over action....I doubt the government is prepared to arrest 75+ million individuals for late tax payments. PLUS no penalty for those that withheld taxes as a protest could be negotiated. It could shutdown the government if everyone stopped paying taxes and withdrew all of their money from financial institutions.

1PATRIOT

Mar 17, 2021
I think this would be a GREAT idea! The left has been exercising MANY unconstitutional edicts and behaviours since the regime usurped office in January. I'm not afraid to sign an online petition, but I believe a USPS address to send a petition or some such less public avenue would be best for most people to join. Count me in.
SMALL COMMUNITIES ACROSS THE COUNTRY ARE STARTING NEWSLETTERS TO COUNTER MSM AND PROVIDE RESIDENTS/FRIENDS/NEIGHBORS THE TRUE STORY. "THE POWER OF THE PRESS BELONGS TO THOSE WHO OWN ONE." EVEN KEYBOARD WARRIORS CAN WORK ON THIS FROM THEIR CUBICLES! COMMUNICATE EVERYONE! BURN THE MASKS. REJECT THE SILENCING AND ISOLATION ELITES HAVE IMPOSED. IT IS NOT A CRIME TO MAKE A MISTAKE (BELIEVING THE LIES), BUT IT IS A CRIME TO CONTINUE TO DO SO ONCE THE HOAX HAS BEEN EXPOSED. LETS DO ALL WE CAN EVERYDAY TO EMULATE PAUL REVERE.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat