So....Since the Supreme Court has declined the Election Fraud cases...

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Now what?

Do some of you guys get it yet? All avenues have been covered. Now what? Will you stop trusting the government or continue to vote and believe your government will work for you? So what other peaceful stuff will people try to do now? SC is the highest possible avenue and they just stabbed all of you in the back. I say better start worrying about the soon to be future, and stop worrying about Trump.

Feb 11, 2021
I agree and this is a question I keep raising that NO ONE wants to answer. The people supporting this coup from BOTH sides of the aisle and the MSM are using a psyop to get people to denounce "violence" as a option for taking back our country. Of course any civilized person does NOT advocate violence UNLESS the circumstances call for it. For example, if a thug breaks into your home for the purpose of raping & burglarizing your family, would you use deadly force to protect yourself & your family? Of course you would. So why is the assault on our country any less deserving of protection? What circumstances constitute a RIGHT to use violence? Even the Declaration of Independence states:

Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

So tell me, if our current circumstances do not rise to the level of seriousness to resort to violence to protect our citizens from the silent overthrow of our country and constitution, then what does?

Reactions: moniqueannemcgregor

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
I have been repeatedly saying that! And get called an FBI agent or the boogeywoman or inciting violence. No, I am telling everyone nothing but a war will fix America. Period. End. Of. Story. Do I want it? No. But that is all there is left to do. The ENTIRE government is corrupt down to your stupid schools and little people. It has been since before any of us have been born. Whatever. Just pray for our children, gen z to get s*** done. They seem to not be infested with estrogen. Least a lot of them. Thank God.

Reactions: 1/2planetaway
Feb 11, 2021

First of all, this lawsuit does NOTHING about the ENORMOUS amount of corruption in Washington. Until we clean out the infection, the wounds will not heal but will only continue to fester and rot.

Second, the case between Dominion and Mike Lindell is a private lawsuit. At any time, Dominion can drop the case. There is also a matter of discovery but remember that a bad judge can make ALL the difference in this (or any) case. After having seen all the corruption in the courts at so many levels, do you really think they don't have this base covered? I think whatever judge is assigned to that case is going to rule against Mike on every motion and severely limit his ability to defend himself. It's what they have done to literally EVERYONE who tried to go through the courts for any case....Sidney, Lin, Flynn, Trump, all of them.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat