"So today we're going to be having a gender celebration for Ella."

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021

The Cult Of Transgender has become solidly ingrained in America. It's as much a threat as the millions of illegals who have been turned loose in our country.

MAGA's official position should be to arrest every single parent a medical provided involved in this crap. Take their kids away. Try them for child abuse. Give the death penalty to the most egregious violators and imprison the rest for long sentences.

This is a Cult that is now trending just like the hula-hoop once trended. Referrals for gender Dysphria have exploded in North America and Europe.

280.UK_full.svg

Intervention is usually low quality, not based on scientific evidence and usually leads to disastrous results.

There is broad scientific consensus that the body of evidence regarding the benefits and risks of various treatment approaches for gender dysphoria - from highly invasive, such medical "gender affirmation" through hormones and surgeries, to least invasive such as psychotherapy - is of very low quality.

This comes from a terrific website where you can learn the truth about what we're doing to our children.

https://segm.org/

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA

The Cult Of Transgender has become solidly ingrained in America. It's as much a threat as the millions of illegals who have been turned loose in our country.

MAGA's official position should be to arrest every single parent a medical provided involved in this crap. Take their kids away. Try them for child abuse. Give the death penalty to the most egregious violators and imprison the rest for long sentences.

This is a Cult that is now trending just like the hula-hoop once trended. Referrals for gender Dysphria have exploded in North America and Europe.

280.UK_full.svg

Intervention is usually low quality, not based on scientific evidence and usually leads to disastrous results.

This comes from a terrific website where you can learn the truth about what we're doing to our children.

https://segm.org/
i wonder how HISTORY will portray this horrible debacle THAT'S BEING INFLICTED ON OUR CHILDREN???
PS....agreeeeeeee THAT THIS IS CHILD-ENDANGERMENT ... as well as contributing to the decline in population...after all, when you castrate & maime kids...as adults they will be literally unable to create the next generation.
QUESTION: WHO ELSE THINKS THIS IS "PART OF THE DE-POP PLAN"???

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021
i wonder how HISTORY will portray this horrible debacle THAT'S BEING INFLICTED ON OUR CHILDREN???
PS....agreeeeeeee THAT THIS IS CHILD-ENDANGERMENT ... as well as contributing to the decline in population...after all, when you castrate & maime kids...as adults they will be literally unable to create the next generation.
QUESTION: WHO ELSE THINKS THIS IS "PART OF THE DE-POP PLAN"???

I think de-pop is a likely consequence.

But then again, since men are officially allowed to have children now, maybe we'll see a re-pop.

Capture-318.png

The Story Behind The World’s First Pregnant Man​

Raised in Hawaii, Thomas spent the first two decades of his life as Tracy Lagondino. Growing up, he was a Girl Scout, former model and a finalist in a Miss Hawaii Teen USA pageant. He appeared regularly on the nationally televised aerobics workout series. Later, he became a competitive bodybuilder.

554-5548576_throw-up-emoji-png-sad-emoticon-clipart.png

davisj314

Jun 8, 2021
This is a spiritual battle and we are under serious attack. Anyone interested in understanding this demonic movement from a spiritual point of view needs to buy Jonathan Cahn's new book "The Return of the Gods". Buy it, read it, then read it again. The spirit of Ishtar has risen again and is gaining strength. The Army of God needs to rise up and bring this satanic movement down, once and for all. Like Poso says, "Wake up. Pray up"!

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
The messianic rabbi Jonathan Cahn alleges America was patterned after Israel .
This is zionist christian propaganda bull s h i t.

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021
The messianic rabbi Jonathan Cahn alleges America was patterned after Israel .
This is zionist christian propaganda bull s h i t.

For those who don't know him . . . . . .

I'm not sure if it's Zionist Propaganda or if he's just a lousy historian. :ROFLMAO:

But it doesn't matter. He's the child of a holocaust survivor.

He's untouchable. Criticizing him in any form is racist. :rolleyes:

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat