So...when is Trump coming back to the White House?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
We just got through a 2nd sham impeachment, and Trump won again. 0 and 2. It was a fake "trial", but his team went through the motions, and they eviscerated the Dems and Rinos. Something about witnesses possibly being called next...but we know that Trump would win that too and the Dems, with Pelosi as first witness, will again shoot themselves in the foot. The Dems have no moral or legal authority, just Chinese money backing a coup d'etat. We know this.

But, my question for fellow Patriots is this...since Trump obviously won the election in a landslide, what is left for him to return?

Which of these 9 options are still in play?

1. Upcoming Supreme Court rulings overturn fraudulent election results in swing states, election results reversed, Trump wins?

2. Peter Navarro, Sidney Powell, Rudy Giuliani, Frank Gaffney, Steve Bannon show the receipts to the world on live TV, Public pressure mounts, state legislatures reverse course, Supreme Court involved, DOJ involved, Biden is arrested, Trump wins?

3. Divine intervention?

4. Military intervention?

5. Alien intervention?

6. Popular revolt/uprising/insurrection/civil war? (Admittedly unlikely; Americans currently too lazy and disorganized; it's cold out)

7. Just wait till 2022 for the bad guys to get 'primaried'?

8. Just wait till 2024 for Trump's 2nd and then 3rd terms, assuming Dominion Voting Systems has been shut down?

9. Don't worry, be happy?

Penny for your thoughts!

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
One thing that would not surprise me is for people eventually, once pushed too far, to begin to rise up against what is essentially tyranny under an illegal, non-elected administration. Not rising up in the same way that BLM, Antifa and the CCP-funded Democrats/RINOs have done (criminally) but rather legally (Constitutionally) in terms of guaranteed 2nd Amendment rights to fight against real enemies both foreign and domestic.

Do people not understand that Biden is not legit and that he and his cronies, aided by China, have effected a coup d’etat?

Reactions: Scout and Dip Stick

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
We just got through a 2nd sham impeachment, and Trump won again. 0 and 2. It was a fake "trial", but his team went through the motions, and they eviscerated the Dems and Rinos. Something about witnesses possibly being called next...but we know that Trump would win that too and the Dems, with Pelosi as first witness, will again shoot themselves in the foot. The Dems have no moral or legal authority, just Chinese money backing a coup d'etat. We know this.

But, my question for fellow Patriots is this...since Trump obviously won the election in a landslide, what is left for him to return?

1. Upcoming Supreme Court rulings overturn fraudulent election results in swing states, election results reversed, Trump wins?

2. Peter Navarro, Sidney Powell, Rudy Giuliani, Frank Gaffney, Steve Bannon show the receipts to the world on live TV, Public pressure mounts, state legislatures reverse course, Supreme Court involved, DOJ involved, Biden is arrested, Trump wins?

3. Divine intervention?

5. Alien intervention?

6. Popular revolt/uprising/insurrection/civil war? (Admittedly unlikely; Americans currently too lazy and disorganized; it's cold out)

8. Just wait till 2024 for Trump's 2nd and then 3rd terms, assuming Dominion Voting Systems has been shut down?

Penny for your thoughts!
9....and possibly 5.....definitely not 4....out of the question...but 6 is the best bet now...

R

Renegade

3. Divine intervention?

5. Alien intervention?

Penny for
One thing that would not surprise me is for people eventually, once pushed too far, to begin to rise up against what is essentially tyranny under an illegal, non-elected administration. Not rising up in the same way that BLM, Antifa and the CCP-funded Democrats/RINOs have done (criminally) but rather legally (Constitutionally) in terms of guaranteed 2nd Amendment rights to fight against real enemies both foreign and domestic.

Do people not understand that Biden is not legit and that he and his cronies, aided by China, have effected a coup d’etat?
Watch Mainstream Media, read USA TODAY, and the like, become Brainwashed. Exist in the alternative reality.....

The___Jay

Jan 21, 2021

3. Divine intervention?

5. Alien intervention?

Penny for your thoughts!
That's the plan. Sit back and watch. Don't do anything! It's dangerous! Q has it all sorted out already!

R

Renegade

That's the plan. Sit back and watch. Don't do anything! It's dangerous! Q has it all sorted out already!
C4A5278A-FCB3-4772-8EEE-75770497EE7B.jpeg

Sorry for being vague.
Not my plan, only an observation to the last question posed in this post.
Those poor souls who are only tuned into mainstream media are Brainwashed.....they are clueless about the Election Fraud. They know nothing good President Trump accomplished during his term because the Media suppression or false narratives is all they have heard. It is a travesty that these major networks and newspapers have become the biggest propaganda mills in the history of the world. These actions are clearly evil. I can’t help but think these media sources are on a path of self destruction. But for now it’s uncharted territory for us all.
We all need to put our faith in Christ that our country will survive this coup. He has every victory. He is the way. We have to have faith. Stay strong.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Hahahaha. Oh the good old psyop q, operation trust. Lol

Trump isn’t getting back in because the Supreme Court is just as corrupt as politicians and until folks realise this the world is screwed. Well it is screwed anyways.

Last edited:

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
View attachment 1606
Sorry for being vague.
Those poor souls who are only tuned into mainstream media are Brainwashed.....they are clueless about the Election Fraud. They know nothing good President Trump accomplished during his term because the Media suppression or false narratives is all they have heard. It is a travesty that these major networks and newspapers have become the biggest propaganda mills in the history of the world. These actions are clearly evil. I can’t help but think these media sources are on a path of self destruction. But for now it’s uncharted territory for us all.
We all need to put our faith in Christ that our country will survive this coup. He has every victory. He is the way. We have to have faith. Stay strong.

Matthew 6:25-34 comes to mind

Reactions: Dip Stick

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021

Well look at that. I said the same thing you said, and I still say it and you and a couple others bashed me like I was screaming to kill everyone. Well, holy hell, maybe I finally got through to someone afterall. *claps*

*Waits to see if the same person will say “OMG I must report you because you’re inciting treason!!!“* to you too. 🤣🤣🤣

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
View attachment 1606
Sorry for being vague.
I say to those people that don't have a clue, WAKE THE HELL UP!!!!!

Atomicanon

Jan 6, 2021
NH USA
View attachment 1606
Sorry for being vague.
Amen my brother, i feel like the snowman in rudolph, when he can't bear to look.. I'm just tired of the corruption and lies. If the military doesn't pull the plug on this foreign treasonous coup dete' then when the population gets pushed to far things will get kenetic. I believe trump is a fighter, and there is a plan then we will be fine. But if he's in on this we are screwed. Which is why I keep God front and center, God wins, we have salvation... 3.2.1.4 or 6 in that order

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
Amen my brother, i feel like the snowman in rudolph, when he can't bear to look.. I'm just tired of the corruption and lies. If the military doesn't pull the plug on this foreign treasonous coup dete' then when the population gets pushed to far things will get kenetic. I believe trump is a fighter, and there is a plan then we will be fine. But if he's in on this we are screwed. Which is why I keep God front and center, God wins, we have salvation... 3.2.1.4 or 6 in that order
Amen Brother!

Reactions: Atomicanon

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat