Solomon: George Soros Prosecutor Caused '79 False Statements' in Witch Hunt Against Eric Greitens

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

rwb-tex

Mar 15, 2021
This is all great and good that the truth gets out, however, if our current GOP elected officials keep worrying about 2022 reelection more than opposing election fraud, Soros and company Oligarchs, judicial misconduct, Chinese infiltration of our society, COVID bioweapons, etc., we will not see any justice. We have been waiting for the swamp to be drained a long time.

tj3250

Feb 14, 2021
Florida
1620278046760.png

interesting

DesiRay

Feb 24, 2021
This is all great and good that the truth gets out, however, if our current GOP elected officials keep worrying about 2022 reelection more than opposing election fraud, Soros and company Oligarchs, judicial misco
This is all great and good that the truth gets out, however, if our current GOP elected officials keep worrying about 2022 reelection more than opposing election fraud, Soros and company Oligarchs, judicial misconduct, Chinese infiltration of our society, COVID bioweapons, etc., we will not see any justice. We have been waiting for the swamp to be drained a long time.
We might as well just have a President and 50 Governors. If whoever holds these offices can act like monarchs, why do we need the rest? Tired of elected officials backing up, raising up their hands in helplessness and answering all questions with, "We can't... we don't have the votes. You have to get out and elect more Republicans in 2022."

Reactions: Made in the U.S.A

rwb-tex

Mar 15, 2021
Great picture. You made me think of something that could be a war room force multiplier. Yesterday I received an RNC fund raising letter. The request letter was from Lindsey Graham. I promptly signed it as a Trump Deplorable and wrote NO where they wanted money. If as many of us as possible boycott GOP and RNC Rhinos, except those we feel worthy, they will get the picture.

Marian

Feb 12, 2021
SW PA
Do you know how to directly contribute to Donald Trump? I get so many solicitations and am confused, so I don't contribute at all (no great loss for them). But how do I get directly to the Trump movement?

Reactions: Made in the U.S.A

rwb-tex

Mar 15, 2021
Do you know how to directly contribute to Donald Trump? I get so many solicitations and am confused, so I don't contribute at all (no great loss for them). But how do I get directly to the Trump movement?

Not sure about contribute. The site has a place to shop and/or contribute, but does not seem to come up when you click. I was looking for a flag for my truck to hang next to my shotgun in the back window cause I know Progressives like that kind of stuff. LOL !!

Marian

Feb 12, 2021
SW PA

Not sure about contribute. The site has a place to shop and/or contribute, but does not seem to come up when you click. I was looking for a flag for my truck to hang next to my shotgun in the back window cause I know Progressives like that kind of stuff. LOL !!

Birds of a feather flock together...

TruthMatters62

Apr 8, 2021
Show Me State
Gardner stole the Votes of Missourians like myself who was Glad to cast my vote for Governor Greitens
He took jobs to the bootheel of Mo, MORE JOBS need to go to rural MO, our Young people are getting sucked into the darkside of life because there are no jobs To give them the Light of Hope
Senator Hawley and Governor Greitens will be So Welcomed in a Hurting state overshadowed by other problems Occurring In States elsewhere

Reactions: DesiRay

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat