Solomon tells why the witch hunt against Donald J. Trump was worse than we thought

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA

Investigative journalist John Solomon shares his latest report on why the witch hunt against Donald J. Trump was worse than we thought. Plus, Solomon previews whether we’ll get anything from the Durham report, which he expects to finally wrap next month.
Barr, Durham AND ALL THE OTHERS snookered everyone....We The People have been sooo patient....and yet, it's apparent that the new Admin is yet again, slow walking this stuff... Having trouble with "hope-ium" at this point...but we keep "hoping"...THANKS FOR POSTING JOHN'S statement...

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
This CONFIRMS we are living in a DAMN...BANANA REPUBLIC....there seems to be NO ACCOUNTABILITY for nothin'......sooooooo...it appears....EVIL WINS....however....however... and however.....there is.... ALWAYS A DAY OF ACCOUNTABILITY......perhaps ONE day of dawning...here on earth...(doubtful with the kind of EVIL swimming around Washington).....but more specifically...and...THE ONE...I do not believe ANY...of these players....even contemplate...is the DAY OF ACCOUNTABILITY....before GOD.....as they will have to give ACCOUNT....as to the HORRID EVIL..they perpetrated on the American people....and onto Trump.....those days....for THESE PEOPLE.....are not going to be fun...
....it might LOOK as those EVIL WINS......but.....ultimately....it never does....as.....them are the rules of this world..........GOD wins.

tbham

Jan 12, 2021
Barr, Durham AND ALL THE OTHERS snookered everyone....We The People have been sooo patient....and yet, it's apparent that the new Admin is yet again, slow walking this stuff... Having trouble with "hope-ium" at this point...but we keep "hoping"...THANKS FOR POSTING JOHN'S statement...

Difficult to believe that so many people, VP, President's staff, heads of FBI, DOJ, CIA, McConnell, MacCarthy, Roberts, etc. etc. on and on... were all secretly involved to destroy Trump. My flesh would like to hang all these traitors... but realize that the deep state is the precursor for the OWG and final Anti-Christ. Repent or perish.

Alabamer

Jan 21, 2021
You are exactly right! Disgusting 😡
And now a report was written by someone else that exonerates Obama, Clapper, Brennan, Comey, Hillary, Biden, the three letter agencies and all Durham has to do is sign it.

He did the right thing and refused to sign is what I think happened. He resigned instead.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat