SOME ARE MORE “SPECIAL” THAN OTHERS:...Federal Workers To Get $1400 Stimulus Checks for 15 Weeks

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
SOME ARE MORE “SPECIAL” THAN OTHERS:
Federal Workers To Get $1400 Stimulus Checks for 15 Weeks
IN PELOSI'S "Emergency Aid Package

Neatly tucked within PELOSI’S $1.9 TRILLION Emergency Aid Package is the $570 million Emergency Federal Employee Leave Fund WHICH GIVE 14 WEEKS AT $1400/WEEK

TIME TO CALL CONGRESS:
D.C. Capitol switchboard (202) 224-3121
Ask 4 ANY REP YOU FEEL LIKE yelling at!!!
READ MORE HERE:
https://thecapitalist.com/1400-stim...er&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=TCNL20210302

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
so for 21k you will remain loyal.

cheap price for one to betray one conscious and ones country.

but hey, that'll shut up 99 percent of them.

for pulling a low C that nanC sure'nuf knows her stuff

what does it profit a federal worker to gain the world and lose their soul?
this is a CCP tactic, making sure all their party lives far above the average worker....that way they will always be loyal.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
meanwhile sleepy joe had a dream...he was tough on Putin in this dream for poisoning One guy...
but when Xi kills thousands that's our friend. Hey, we make money so what's not to like,

how bout the history of the Clinton hit list, ever get tough on that one Joe....somebody stroke his hair leg. what a bunch of BS...er's.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
this reminds me of a quote I learned as a child:

"In Russia, everyone is equal. Some, however, are more equal than others."

• Wow
Reactions: Dip Stick

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
SOME ARE MORE “SPECIAL” THAN OTHERS:
Federal Workers To Get $1400 Stimulus Checks for 15 Weeks
IN PELOSI'S "Emergency Aid Package

Neatly tucked within PELOSI’S $1.9 TRILLION Emergency Aid Package is the $570 million Emergency Federal Employee Leave Fund WHICH GIVE 14 WEEKS AT $1400/WEEK
TIME TO CALL CONGRESS:
D.C. Capitol switchboard (202) 224-3121
Ask 4 ANY REP YOU FEEL LIKE yelling at!!!
READ MORE HERE:
https://thecapitalist.com/1400-stim...er&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=TCNL20210302
I THOUGHT IT WAS $1400 PER CHILD,,,AND THEY NEVER STOPPED WORKING!! $140 Million tunnel for Nancy's
High-tech buds, $100 million FOR Schumer'S BRIDGE, The muti-millions for the ARTS & MUSIC can wait. HELPING
the citizens instead of BAILING OUT PELOSI'S NEPHEW IN CA. (governor being outed). Pelosi did keep in the $15.00/hr national minimum wage to dIstract people from the dishonest claiming this is for COVID RELIEF. It is so frustrating that 1/2 of the country will never know the DECEIT going into this bill. I heard Schumer say that they had THE VOTES TO PASS IT.

Reactions: Dip Stick

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat