Some info on the Left.

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Julius Watler

Jan 14, 2021
Portland tn
www.facebook.com
But it's also odd the same Left that screams so loud for "human rights" is silent on Tibet, silent on the mistreatment of women and homosexuals under Islam, and never says anything critical of any communist nation (China, Cuba, N. Korea) or Islamo-fascist states. They are silent over the slaughter of black Christians in Sudan and refuse to lift a finger to support democracy in Iran. The Left equally hates America and Christians as well and most liberal churches I've seen are little more then secular social clubs

The above is excerpt taken from;
If you read whole article, some well covered info from the Left may be made more visable.

I think it helps to make clear the idiocy of the Left and their various allies, American or other. Also why for your security, it is important to think rationally about whom you voe for -does the candidate truely represent American and Constitutional values, as you understand them.

BearRabbitBonnie

Mar 16, 2021
This article may be interesting to those who pursue truth, not alarmist claims

Thank you for posting the article. Another place that some may chose to direct their attention to is those who are teaching in our schools. As an individual I feel like we're surrounded by predators on all sides.
Where is the science and can we even believe "the science" as that medical science seems to reverse itself about every ten years.
Personally I believe our planet historically undergoes catastropic changes every several thousand years and that is scientifically validated.
Saying that, I still want pollution of our oceans stopped and Mother Earth protected. Much to be corrected before that which is ordained by our Creator becomes final.

Reactions: NvEric

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com

Attachments

• GoreLied.png
    GoreLied.png
    520.9 KB · Views: 22

Julius Watler

Jan 14, 2021
Portland tn
www.facebook.com
Thank you for posting the article. Another place that some may chose to direct their attention to is those who are teaching in our schools. As an individual I feel like we're surrounded by predators on all sides.
Where is the science and can we even believe "the science" as that medical science seems to reverse itself about every ten years.
Personally I believe our planet historically undergoes catastrophic changes every several thousand years and that is scientifically validated.
Saying that, I still want pollution of our oceans stopped and Mother Earth protected. Much to be corrected before that which is ordained by our Creator becomes final.
https://wattsupwiththat.com/2021/03...make-solar-panels-more-environmentally-toxic/ is another article some may wish to read, or have read, regarding solar panels. It reminds me of the saying, "The operation was a success, but the patient died.",

Julius Watler

Jan 14, 2021
Portland tn
www.facebook.com
Here is a clue of how far the alarmist are welling to go, to further their agenda.
An example;
Further reading:

1. “Greenland, Antarctica Melting Six Times Faster Than in the 1990s.” Source: NASA press release, accessed 03/28/20, https://www.nasa.gov/feature/jpl/greenland-antarctica-melting-six-times-faster-than-in-the-1990s
  2. “Ice loss in Antarctica and Greenland increased six fold in the last 30 years.” Source: LiveScience.com, accessed March 3/28/20, https://www.livescience.com/antarctica-greenland-ice-shelf-loss.html
  3. NASA satellite instruments, with readings dating back to 1993, show global sea level rising at a pace of merely 1.2 inches per decade. “Sea Level Rise,” Climate at a Glance, accessed 4/2/20, https://climateataglance.com/climate-at-a-glance-sea-level-rise/
  4. The data plotted in the graphs above is from the ice sheet mass balance inter-comparison exercise (IMBIE), a joint exercise by NASA and the European Space Agency, http://imbie.org/about-the-project/
This from a website; https://climateataglance.com/ sponsored by the "Heart Land Institute"

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
FREE TIBET, NOW !

Climates are changing yes of course. The Earth is warming up yes of course. Sea levels are rising yes of course. CO2 is increasing yes of course.
The World is not static stationary or held in place. Our Orbit goes through cycles. The Inclination goes through cycles. The Sun's output goes through cycles.
Variability is what life does, is what the Cosmos does, is what Everything does. Nothing sits still - even the dead.
Everything moves all the time - that's what those sub-atomic particles do all the time - they move and can't stop without problems.
Matter is energy that forms into 'stuff'.
Energy is the 'stuff' of matter that moves around.

Last edited:

Julius Watler

Jan 14, 2021
Portland tn
www.facebook.com
From Charles Dickens; 'Hard Times'. Chapter one I think this item meets what we should be insisting on.

'NOW, what I want is, Facts. Teach these boys and girls nothing but Facts. Facts alone are wanted in life. Plant nothing else, and root out everything else. You can only form the minds of reasoning animals upon Facts: nothing else will ever be of any service to them. This is the principle on which I bring up my own children, and this is the principle on which I bring up these children. Stick to Facts, sir!'

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat