Somethings Going to Give ...!!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

M

MYA

The devious Dems not only stole the election, but, I believe, that they were part of the bio-aerosol release from the CCP, and setup the January 6th attacks. This is the real reason behind Pelosi’s bad acting ability about wanting probes and, then, the excuses for no probes. This evil woman wouldn’t know the ‘truth’ if she tripped over it! She has bought-in to the communist agenda. As a Christian biblical and eschatological teacher, I have to turn away from, even, the conservative news to put my focus back onto the Lord. Otherwise, I skip angry and go straight to rage! I can, only, imagine what unbelievers are feeling, and they don’t have the Lord to calm them down; nor the knowledge or ability to refocus on Him and His promises. Something is going to give, shortly, and it’s going to be horrifying. 🇺🇸

Last edited by a moderator:

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
The devious Dems not only stole the election, but, I believe, that they were part of the bio-aerosol release from the CCP, and setup the January 6th attacks. This is the real reason behind Pelosi’s bad acting ability about wanting probes and, then, the excuses for no probes. This evil woman wouldn’t know the ‘truth’ if she tripped over it! She has bought-in to the communist agenda. As a Christian biblical and eschatological teacher, I have to turn away from, even, the conservative news to put my focus back onto the Lord. Otherwise, I skip angry and go straight to rage! I can, only, imagine what unbelievers are feeling, and they don’t have the Lord to calm them down, and refocus on Him and His promises. Something is going to give, shortly, and it’s going to be horrifying. 🇺🇸
unfortunately, the Dems don't care about the peasantry ...OR...this is a planned agenda....where America is divided by sooo many news stories...and so many issues.....that THE REAL ITEM IS TO HIDE THE STOLEN ELECTION and the continuing ELECTION FRAUD CASES still on the books. Any comments anyone?

Reactions: Trumpster

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
A political cleansing needs to happen. I’m horrified when I read the headlines. It doesn’t have to be this way. A majority of Americans aren’t receptive to the changes happening and shouldn’t be. Republicans lawmakers should be fighting the stolen election but instead warn anyone and everyone not to mention election fraud. Gutless wonders.

M

MYA

The election fraud needs to be revealed to the world. This nonsensical ‘woke’ or cancel culture sounds like something from a third world country. We need a federal government cleansing, especially, for the (3) letter agencies! Our country seems to be going down hill, daily, and why wouldn’t it?! We have an illegitimate presidency and administration. Cheating took place for the congressional seats, as well. Below is a link to ALL Legislatures; Senators and Republicans. Write to your state and federal governments, as I have been doing, with your thoughts about the election fraud, the HR1 bill, and ALL other concerns. https://www.scstatehouse.gov/

Last edited by a moderator:

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat