Sorry but Mike Lindell is not MAGA

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Macmalc

Oct 15, 2021
I own a USA Textile Manufacturing company.

Today I received a report on imports from a Pakastani Mill called Nishat. One of their major customers in the USA is the My Pillow company.

So Mike Lindell may cut and sew in Minnesota but his suppliers are slave labor in third world hell holes.

He does not source his raw materials from USA companies who employ USA working class.

Instead he buys from abroad, yet grandstands about how much he cares about USA manufacturing.

Not sure the word for Mike Lindell, perhaps "fraud" or "shyster" .

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
I wondered, what with the "Giza" dream sheets. Egyptian cotton? Or Paki cotton?

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
That won't make you a lot of friends around here, but I agree.with your sentiment about US manufacturers using imported content.

I've watched machining be destroyed by the same forces as textiles over the past 4 decades. I buy all my steel and aluminum from US mills, but the aluminum parent corporation is Norwegian. My stainless tubing comes from Taiwan because that's the best quality I can get.

I'm curious though, can a mill like yours supply a large volume like My Pillow consumes? Or have textiles gone the same way as steel, with nothing left but boutique mills?

You manufacture textiles, where do you get the raw materials? Is all the cotton grown in the US?

I've read some of our trade agreements, and the carve-outs for textiles are obviously payouts to politically powerful companies. They are very specific- written to exclude everyone except the company that makes that exact described textile. They call that "free trade".

In My Pillow's defense, all manufacturers in the US are in a catch-22. Their competition will import raw materials at a lower cost (with subsidized shipping), and the companies that try to keep it entirely in the US are priced out of the market.

I want to buy US made, but it's tough to fork out $200 for a Filson shirt and $30 for a pair of socks.

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
I heard he's introducing a new product, MyPCAPS. $29.95 buy one get one free. Guaranteed from China.

Use promo code Glen Rosulek for up to 60% off.

pcap.jpg

Macmalc

Oct 15, 2021
Highsea

My Pillow is not a high volume user of textiles. I just hate seeing Mike Lindell pretending he is pro USA manufacturing while having few USA suppliers.

Big users are Springs, Kontoor, Levi, Aramark, Unifirst, VF workwear, etc.

Almost all of the volume business in textiles has been off-shored.

USA is still one of the most productive growers of Cotton in the world but now most of it is exported.

The only protection US Govt. gives to domestic textile production is "Berry Amendment" supply to US Military which for national security has to be USA sourced. We do some of that.

On the other hand China subsidizes exports. If a Chinese company sells $1.00 widget for export they get a rebate from govt. averaging about 20 percent.

USA textile industry has been decimated starting from the Asian Currency crisis in mid 1990's. Almost wiped out completely.

However, Trump renegotiated NAFTA into the new USMCTA where instead of Mexican factories assembling Asian parts into a finished product and shooting them into USA duty free. Now to be "duty free" must be 65% North American content.

USMCTA just kicking in now. We have inquiries from one entity alone for 16 truckloads a month.

Reactions: LaineSimmons

Glenn Rosulek

Jun 3, 2021

Mark Zuckerberg donated $400M to help local election offices during pandemic​

Bought who and otherwise broke the law! I can hardly wait for Hanukkah this year !!!😇

TXGAL

Sep 20, 2021

Today I received a report on imports from a Pakastani Mill called Nishat. One of their major customers in the USA is the My Pillow company.

So Mike Lindell may cut and sew in Minnesota but his suppliers are slave labor in third world hell holes.

He does not source his raw materials from USA companies who employ USA working class.

Instead he buys from abroad, yet grandstands about how much he cares about USA manufacturing.

I'm always amazed how people are quick to spread gossip or talk down others without speaking first with the person they choose to trash. People like yourself overlook the bigger picture of what Mike is doing for ALL Americans to accomplish an agenda of your own. Why wouldn't you have taken the time to call him and ask a few questions before blasting out your opinion on a man who's shelling out millions of his own money, time and energy to save the very country YOU also enjoy!

Glenn Rosulek

Jun 3, 2021
I'm always amazed how people are quick to spread gossip or talk down others without speaking first with the person they choose to trash. People like yourself overlook the bigger picture of what Mike is doing for ALL Americans to accomplish an agenda of your own. Why wouldn't you have taken the time to call him and ask a few questions before blasting out your opinion on a man who's shelling out millions of his own money, time and energy to save the very country YOU also enjoy!
Antifa doesn't amaze me!👍

AngellicAngela

War Room VIP Member
Feb 6, 2021
Michigan

Hmm? Fraud eh...
OK 🤔
Well as S1 who LOVES Mike Lindell I'll beg to differ you sir ❤

Reactions: tj3250

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021

You need to get over thinking that all production of material outside of the USA is slave labor. Most workers now can select the company they want to work for because there are so many job opportunities. Fact of the matter is that the USA has lost a lot a good part of its infrastructure to produce all components necessary to manufacture most manufactured products in the USA. Mike Lindell is doing the best he can and if it means stopping a line of production because one some part is made outside of the USA he is totally correct in bringing that product in and try to encourage some USA company to make it. Mike Lindell is a good as they get as far as being patriotic.

JanesPearl7

Jul 22, 2021
Mike Lindell is a Christian, conservative man and this is even better than MAGA which I do agree with completely.

He openly admits he gets his cotton and some other materials from the middle east due to the reason the USA not being business friendly to US manufacturers and the mid east cotton is the highest quality. MyPillow is a world wide company.

Maybe Macmaic you can talk directly to his company about being one of his suppliers, he has MyStore for this reason found here for manufacturers and product makers, https://content.mystore.com/.

Mike Lindell has advanced the voter fraud and voter integrity issue more than anyone else, give him credit where credit is due. www.frankspeech.com

His https://lindellrecoverynetwork.org/ is helping addicts get sober and have productive lives for free.

Mike Lindell is a good guy!!

Last edited:

GaryRitter

Feb 25, 2021
I won't find fault with the man. Mike is an obvious patriot and who has put his company on the line to highlight election fraud. I think that his reality is that he must compete with globalist companies. These companies, by design, seek the lowest manufacturing and material price. He balances local manufacturing and sourcing with globalism to stay price competitive.
I do find fault with his inability to present a coherent, fact based presentation that conclusively proves any of the evidence he insists that he has, He always tries to blend marketing in with every one of his statistical presentations. "Tune in next week after you buy my Giza sheets. It will be a bombshell that results in a 9-0 Supreme Court decision." While he has certainly created more awareness about the subject of election fraud, he also has been mocked and ridiculed as a kook by the media. I'm not sure he is helping move the audits forward. He creates an easy out for the media who don't wish to cover this subject.
My views on Mike's evidence quality and presentation are not very popular on the live chat or this forum in general. As always, I call them as I see them.

FreedomEJ

War Room VIP Member
Jul 21, 2021
I buy from MyPillow because they are good products. I really like the sheets and pillows. I have bought sheets and pillows from department stores and online in the past. However, they turned out to be just cheap crap from China. The sheets ended up pilling, and the pillows were flat after a few months.

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
Highsea

My Pillow is not a high volume user of textiles. I just hate seeing Mike Lindell pretending he is pro USA manufacturing while having few USA suppliers.

USA is still one of the most productive growers of Cotton in the world but now most of it is exported.
I've spent most of the past 4 decades in manufacturing, I've seen it firsthand.

Large is relative I suppose- I was just wondering what kind of capacity you had and at what point is a customer "too big". Naturally there will be larger consumers than My Pillow. I'm not qualified to say what is "big" and what isn't, in terms of your company.
The only protection US Govt. gives to domestic textile production is "Berry Amendment" supply to US Military which for national security has to be USA sourced. We do some of that.
I wasn't calling textiles protected. All of manufacturing is disadvantaged in the US in exchange for AG favoritism. Our trading partners lose agricultural jobs and gain manufacturing jobs. We lose mfg jobs, and get cheap flat-screen tv's.

If you read the tariff schedules in the South Korean FTA you'll see the carve-outs I was talking about. A very specific textile with a specific thread count and dye and so on. Every other textile is tariffed at one rate, but that particular one is excluded.

Those kind of carve-outs are political payoffs. They are written so that only one company is affected, and it's the company who actually writes the specification to exclude everyone else. Company gives it to their Senator, who passes it on to the USTR, and it gets written into the deal.

There are hundreds of pages of tariff schedules in each of these agreements (including the USMCA), and they are full of these carve-outs to politically powerful companies.

After I wrote that post yesterday, I went to the website of my favorite US maker of outerwear, Filson's. Used to be made right up on 4th avenue in Seattle, I loved that store.

Even my beloved Filson's, today everything is imported. :cry:

Last edited:

grammagail82

Feb 23, 2021
Highsea

On the other hand China subsidizes exports. If a Chinese company sells $1.00 widget for export they get a rebate from govt. averaging about 20 percent.

USA textile industry has been decimated starting from the Asian Currency crisis in mid 1990's. Almost wiped out completely.

However, Trump renegotiated NAFTA into the new USMCTA where instead of Mexican factories assembling Asian parts into a finished product and shooting them into USA duty free. Now to be "duty free" must be 65% North American content.

USMCTA just kicking in now. We have inquiries from one entity alone for 16 truckloads a month.
How ironic that we export most of the cotton grown here in the States and then pay huge prices to import the cotton we need.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat