Space Force Whistleblower Fired for Exposing Marxist CRT Takeover Breaks Silence

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Matthew...I am Sooooooooo sorry for your bad fortune.....let's see......its OK for the left to basically SHRED any good and decent sliver of GOODNESS left...practically......ANYWHERE.....in society....but when....WE.....want to shed light on just HOW DESTRUCTIVE the LEFT WOKENESS has become.....we get slammed and fired....?????
THIS WILL BACKFIRE.
THIS WILL BACKFIRE.
THIS WILL BACKFIRE.
.....because.....THE LEFT......always.....always......always......overplays their wokeness and power......and they will CRUMBLE.
..why?
..because their EVIL cannot overcome our GOOD.
CALL IT the battle for the AGES.....light vs. dark......as...
.....LIGHT ALWAYS WINS.

Reactions: NvEric

coloradocaviado

Feb 2, 2021
IT SEEMS, WE DON'T HAVE EACH OTHERS BACK, NOT ANYMORE, ONLY STABBING EACH OTHER IN THE BACK SEEMS THE LEFTIST RADICALS WOULD HAVE IT...DAMN IT, WHERE HAVE THE RIGHTEOUS GONE, MAYBE IT IS THE LAST DAYS, SO I"LL SPEAK UP ONE MORE TIME, AND THEN SOME, "JESUS IS LORD" AND HE WILL HAVE THE LAST SAY IN ALL OF THIS SH**,
MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON OUR SOULS...GOD BLESS YOU LT.COL. LOHMEIR!

Reactions: NvEric

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
All involved in un-American activities which disparage the country, which by default includes
---- >The Joint Chiefs of Staff
---- >The Sec. of Defense
---- >and of course their commander in chief
must immediately resign !!!

This sort of blatant un-American behavior shall not be tolerated.
Marxism has no place in the military - I mean what the fornication is going on there ? Are we on Candid Camera ?
Those responsible are pushing TREASON

Spineynormand

Feb 22, 2021
Full
IT SEEMS, WE DON'T HAVE EACH OTHERS BACK, NOT ANYMORE, ONLY STABBING EACH OTHER IN THE BACK SEEMS THE LEFTIST RADICALS WOULD HAVE IT...DAMN IT, WHERE HAVE THE RIGHTEOUS GONE, MAYBE IT IS THE LAST DAYS, SO I"LL SPEAK UP ONE MORE TIME, AND THEN SOME, "JESUS IS LORD" AND HE WILL HAVE THE LAST SAY IN ALL OF THIS SH**,
MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON OUR SOULS...GOD BLESS YOU LT.COL. LOHMEIR!
Full Restoration, rank and billet now.

Reactions: coloradocaviado

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat