Speak the GOP’s language and a real strategy to win

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Jan 15, 2021
atlanta
Look people you have to understand why we are in this position.

1. democrats are currently in office under the GOP banner IE Romney
2. Deflection and projection causing non stop appearance that conservatives are extremists
3. Mass money injections

solution:

1. as punishment for moving forward with impeachment curt of all GOP donations to make sure they fall in line or they go broke
2. Fill every single coward GOP spot with patriots.
3. Also get patriots on the democrat ballots as well. Clear them out by posing as democrat candidates.
4. Any accusation of being racist the response is as follows: I do not acknowledge conspiracy theories that have already been debunked. Racism does not exist! Every accusation of racism will be met with an equally destructive accusation of them being pedophiles.
5. stop letting social media and media blind you from alternative ways to expose the truth. Go back to basics and mass mail links to bannons war room and all the lies with links to those facts.

Attached is my response to the GOP asking me for money. They have a lot of nerve impeaching my president after allowing fraud then ask me to fund there future behavior. No way no how! Make them understand with

Attachments

• A653E8CD-C793-4FBC-9C6C-5357234DD370.jpeg
    A653E8CD-C793-4FBC-9C6C-5357234DD370.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 37
  • 89D0D30A-88FE-4440-9CB1-40C5B75A4911.jpeg
    89D0D30A-88FE-4440-9CB1-40C5B75A4911.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 25
  • 8551E515-B61E-4A19-8E94-01A6FB3C2EAD.jpeg
    8551E515-B61E-4A19-8E94-01A6FB3C2EAD.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 22
  • 9A992F18-0F54-46F8-8EEF-4A343187DAF0.jpeg
    9A992F18-0F54-46F8-8EEF-4A343187DAF0.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 21
  • A5E02098-BA3E-47FF-BBBC-6BFC087AB94F.jpeg
    A5E02098-BA3E-47FF-BBBC-6BFC087AB94F.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 24
  • E09F8DD6-7A9C-484D-9648-61E2283EB779.jpeg
    E09F8DD6-7A9C-484D-9648-61E2283EB779.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 26
  • 8ABDF735-0F81-4300-B756-B4BE9D47F10A.jpeg
    8ABDF735-0F81-4300-B756-B4BE9D47F10A.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 25

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
“2. Fill every single coward GOP spot with patriots.”

How will you do that? Even a politician who started as good eventually succumbs to being corrupt. Stop thinking politicians will help us, they won’t, they never have. You must remove everyone in government first before even thinking about “good politicians.”
Stop thinking about your party. There is no your party. Republican Party is filled with wimps who cave in to democrats.

Reactions: Question Everything
Jan 15, 2021
atlanta
“2. Fill every single coward GOP spot with patriots.”

How will you do that? Even a politician who started as good eventually succumbs to being corrupt. Stop thinking politicians will help us, they won’t, they never have. You must remove everyone in government first before even thinking about “good politicians.”
Stop thinking about your party. There is no your party. Republican Party is filled with wimps who cave in to democrats.
Oh it’s so simple. They pretend to be what we want we have to pretend to be what they allow to win elections

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Shakes head. And those “patriots” will become corrupt. YOU MUST REMOVE ALL CORRUPTION FIRST. I do not think anyone seems to understand this at all.

Most men will cave to money, women, boats, houses, good lifestyle, etc. Same as women. REMOVE THE ENTIRE GOVERNMENT AND THOSE WHO CONTROL AMERICA FROM THE OUTSIDE FIRST. We must all come together, left and right, etc etc, and stand against the government. They have been playing these games for over 100 years and some still do not get it. Bet everyone voted for the Bushs too.

Reactions: Scout

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA

2. Deflection and projection causing non stop appearance that conservatives are extremists
3. Mass money injections

solution:

1. as punishment for moving forward with impeachment curt of all GOP donations to make sure they fall in line or they go broke
3. Also get patriots on the democrat ballots as well. Clear them out by posing as democrat candidates.
4. Any accusation of being racist the response is as follows: I do not acknowledge conspiracy theories that have already been debunked. Racism does not exist! Every accusation of racism will be met with an equally destructive accusation of them being pedophiles.
5. stop letting social media and media blind you from alternative ways to expose the truth. Go back to basics and mass mail links to bannons war room and all the lies with links to those facts.

Attached is my response to the GOP asking me for money. They have a lot of nerve impeaching my president after allowing fraud then ask me to fund there future behavior. No way no how! Make them understand with
RED CIRCLE - WITH BAR - NO MONEY TO GOP - JPEG.jpg

Jazon Panther. Ph.D.

Jan 13, 2021
Atlantis & the Endless Isles

3. Mass money injections

solution:

WHO DEBUNKED CONSPIRACY THEORIES. I THOUGHT TIME MAG JUST ADMITTED ONE.

Jan 15, 2021
atlanta
WHO DEBUNKED CONSPIRACY THEORIES. I THOUGHT TIME MAG JUST ADMITTED ONE.
The point is the moment anyone engages a response to there manipulative accusations they have succeeded because the attention is now on you because your now defending your character when it was their character and behavior that was the original issue. They riot you expose it they respond with your an extremist then the news cycles run off on a full attack. Trumps biggest mistake was denouncing nazi and kkk over and over. It became a narrative of will trump denounce racism . Democrat equals heavy passive aggressive behavior and oppositional defiance disorder in many of them. How you handle to be based on the psychology of the people in the democrat party

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat