Steve Bannon Being Silenced

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lwood

Jan 10, 2021
TX
Made the horrible mistake of googling Steve Bannon. I consider Steve a great patriot. Where is he and what is he doing? Is this his forum? Does he have a website? I saw him on newsmax and his war room - is the war room still alive? God help us! The fascist have taken over all forms of communication! How long before they sensor texting on cell phones? I'm shocked at what is happening to America!

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021

I listen to his podcasts on rumble:

You can download the app as well called “America’s voice.”

I am assuming this is the bannons war room forum. I do not know who runs it or who Citizen X is. I wish he would tell us. Lol

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Well you don’t really need the app if you watch on rumble. I thought they did Sunday shows and late evening shows but maybe they stopped that this weekend due to all the banning? Bored and want to listen to some podcast but idk many that are worthy of listening too. I use to just go back to the beginning ones but no point now. Not with the realisation that Trump probably won’t be back in office.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
yep, got it! How long before the technocrat communist silence the app?! Bastards!
SILICON VALLEY tech-giants are shutting down ALL INFO from conservatives...deliberate attempt to suppress all truth by conservatives.
FACEBOOK - HATE SPEECH -     FAKE  CHECKERS  DEPT  - 1 - JPEG.jpg

Noname

Jan 10, 2021
Made the horrible mistake of googling Steve Bannon. I consider Steve a great patriot. Where is he and what is he doing? Is this his forum? Does he have a website? I saw him on newsmax and his war room - is the war room still alive? God help us! The fascist have taken over all forms of communication! How long before they sensor texting on cell phones? I'm shocked at what is happening to America!
Why do I keep seeing this every time I open warroom?

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
Why do I keep seeing this every time I open warroom?
Probably because the AI "remembers" your last key-stroke and leads you there. Try posting something in your "profile" and see if that alleviates the problem. After that, just click at the top on HOME. The scroll down to either "news" or "discussions"...
Make sense?

Reactions: Noname

Noname

Jan 10, 2021
Probably because the AI "remembers" your last key-stroke and leads you there. Try posting something in your "profile" and see if that alleviates the problem. After that, just click at the top on HOME. The scroll down to either "news" or "discussions"...
Make sense?
yes and it worked. Thanks!

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
Love the politically incorrect but oh so true image above of that rat Fuckfaceberg posing as Hitler. He’s more of a sonderkommando, though, not a führer. But...Oh the Horror! Oh how could you, Lady Patriot. They’re coming for you! Better start the self-censorship.

Reactions: Mona and Debbiey

Lifeline 70

Jan 16, 2021
I get it on Safari

Sandjboxe

Jan 16, 2021
Onevoiceamerica

Sandjboxe

Jan 16, 2021
One.voice.america

Elaine k

Jan 2, 2021
Like Steve but he is totally wrong about AOC,she is dangerous when she says Ted Cruz tried to kill her. She would be worse then Schumer because she's stupid

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
I would bet everything that our text messages are already being monitored.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
I would bet everything that our text messages are already being monitored.
Yes they have been as have your phone calls, zoom calls, whatever you post online, bank transactions, medical history etc etc etc. Since 9/11 it has gotten so so bad. But hey, get rid of your privacy and freedoms for “fake safety” from the assholes who did it.

Reactions: OkieAnnie918

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
Yes they have been as have your phone calls, zoom calls, whatever you post online, bank transactions, medical history etc etc etc. Since 9/11 it has gotten so so bad. But hey, get rid of your privacy and freedoms for “fake safety” from the assholes who did it.
Anyone who monitors my calls and texts are really bored unless they like dogs!
Lmao!

gonefishin

Mar 10, 2021
Welcome to the party , pal. Better late than never. It is worst than you think. Waroom is on 6 days a week

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat