Steve Bannon on Senate Impeachment Trial

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
sometimes things aren't as they appear at first blush...WE THE PEOPLE are hopeful....
45 - STAY TUNED - JPEG.jpg

Gearboxmichael

Jan 9, 2021
O my goodness,

Alabamer

Jan 21, 2021
The problem is that Steve thinks they will be fair and allow Trump and his attorneys to prevent their evidence. With democrat control, they will limit the time, interrupt (reclaim) my time, or just not even allow witnesses at all. The HOR just impeached the POTUS with no evidence or even a discussion for Trump to defend himself.

All of this is a house built on sand after this election. Facts and evidence don’t matter. Trump ordered the declass…anyone see it?

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
O my goodness,

Nice start from the child trafficking pedophile...

S

Suzan H

I agree I'm afraid Nancy will find away not to use
Fear not, for I am with you says the Lord. As I recall, it is repeated more in the Word than anything else. Be sober, be vigilant, because the devil (Pelosi) roams about seeking whom he may devour. Greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world.

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
The problem is that Steve thinks they will be fair and allow Trump and his attorneys to prevent their evidence. With democrat control, they will limit the time, interrupt (reclaim) my time, or just not even allow witnesses at all. The HOR just impeached the POTUS with no evidence or even a discussion for Trump to defend himself.

All of this is a house built on sand after this election. Facts and evidence don’t matter. Trump ordered the declass…anyone see it?
I'm getting sick of Bannon. I can't count number of times he said Trump would be taking the oath of office on Jan 20. Went through all the voter fraud exposing it which we all knew had happened. Now all he talks about election in 2022. This is just words filling air time for his show.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
I'm getting sick of Bannon. I can't count number of times he said Trump would be taking the oath of office on Jan 20. Went through all the voter fraud exposing it which we all knew had happened. Now all he talks about election in 2022. This is just words filling air time for his show.
They know America is done and over with. They know they will never be able to win another election. They just need to keep their audience, more money in their pockets since they make 3k per hour and Bannons worth 45 mil. Keep the audience filled with hope. I am starting to think all these people and the cults that were created are paid shills to keep the masses at bay. Pretend everything will someday be fine, and boom communism comes. And by then it is too late. They’ve already taken away your second amendment. But who cares, it is “law”, not by our forefathers, you can not fight against your government. You have to be a sheep and slave for them.

Jan 14, 2021
I agree I'm afraid Nancy will find away not to use

So the GOP senators will get up and say...this is illegal and against the Constitution and Nancy will say...fck you, we do what I want
Exactly.... Bannon kept saying the same thing about the impeachment Kangaroo Court.... "Bring it" . Expecting something that wasn't coming. None of this trial will be legal or follow the constitution. They will not be able to produce any evidence . They want Trump in jail.

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
Exactly.... Bannon kept saying the same thing about the impeachment Kangaroo Court.... "Bring it" . Expecting something that wasn't coming. None of this trial will be legal or follow the constitution. They will not be able to produce any evidence . They want Trump in jail.
Bannon wants the trial to happen to bring all the fraud out in the open. It already is & nothing was done about it. Trump had his chance to stand up & reject what dem's were doing. HE BLEW IT!!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat